Valerie Rosania, BS

NaturopathyFemaleAge 56

Naturopathy

Valerie Rosania, BS is a Naturopath in Lake Mary, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Valerie Rosania, BS

Firstfruits Health Natural Health Consulting

600 Rinehart Rd Lake Mary, FL 32746

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Valerie Rosania treats your condition or procedure

• Inflammatory Conditions

Valerie Rosania accepts

Valerie Rosania's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Valerie Rosania

After several years of searching for answers, Dr Val has been able to provide me with a diagnosis and help me begin to heal. This is the best I have felt in almost 5 years. I am very grateful to have found her!
Brandon – Jun 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Rosania, BS?
I have been seeing Dr. Rosania for over 15 months now and can emphatically recommend her expertise, knowledge and professionalism! She has diagnosed and treated me to cure a problem that had long gone untreated or analyzed. She is caring and highly motivated to give me the proper care I need! Thank you Dr. Val
Mar 29, 2021
Vinnie, it has been my pleasure to work with you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Rosania, BS?
After doing the Quest 4 scan, she said that she thought that my problem was my thyroid... Ridiculous because my EBV titers are off the charts! She was also very rude.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lynn – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Rosania, BS?
After a few months of trouble breathing, fever, extreme fatigue, and many other strange symptoms, Dr. Rosania was the only person who found the true cause of my problems: a bacterial infection in my lungs. Other doctors thought I may have had an auto-immune disease, but could not confirm it until a biopsy was performed. However, I did not want to go that route. Instead of getting a biopsy and staying on Prednisone long-term, I took the medicine Dr. Rosania gave me and was totally better within a week! I truly have not felt this well in several years! Thank you, Dr. Rosania!
Larissa – Jul 14, 2019
Larissa, thank you for your kind words of...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Rosania, BS?
Dr. Rosania was a guide and a true professional in helping my father with his condition. She was always there to assist us in every step of the way. A genuine true meaning of what all doctors should be. Her expertise, knowledge and caring for her patients is a quality that goes above and beyond. She surpasses all other health care professionals that I have dealt with in recent years.
May 06, 2019
It was a true privilege being part of your dad's...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Rosania, BS?
I have never met a doctor more thorough and committed to truly helping a patient as Dr. Rosania. Her expertise is unsurpassed. I enthusiastically recommend her.
R. Asfoor in Altamonte Springs, FL – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Rosania, BS?
I have been visiting Dr. Rosania for about 9 months. Before visiting her, I visited two other naturopathic doctors who I didn't like at all. Dr. Rosania was much more intelligent and thorough, and has been very attentive with follow-ups. I like that she personalized my health plan, rather than suggesting treatments that may be beneficial for people like me.
Altamonte Springs, FL – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Rosania, BS?

How was your experience with Valerie Rosania?

Our mission is to educate and empower others to be better stewards of their health by living in accordance with the  laws of nature thus creating deeper and more widespread wellness.

• Naturopathy
  • Hand Occupational Therapy
  • Occupational Therapy

2003
Trinity College Of Natural Health
1992
Florida International University

• Italian

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Valerie Rosania, BS?

Does Valerie Rosania, BS accept any insurance plans?

Does Valerie Rosania, BS accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Valerie Rosania, BS on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Valerie Rosania's profile.

What conditions does Valerie Rosania, BS treat?

Valerie Rosania frequently treats the following conditions: Digestive Disorders, Environmental Allergy, and Food Allergy. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Valerie Rosania, BS's office address?

Valerie Rosania's office is located at 600 Rinehart Rd, Lake Mary, FL 32746. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages is Valerie Rosania, BS fluent in?

Valerie Rosania is able to speak Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.

Does Valerie Rosania, BS receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Valerie Rosania, BS. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Firstfruits Health Natural Health Consulting