Contact provider for availability

Valerie Richards, MS

Counseling ·  Female

Valerie Richards

Valerie Richards, MS is a counselor in Fort Pierce, FL. She specializes in counseling.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Valerie Richards accepts

Valerie Richards accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Valerie Richards treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Valerie Richards' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Valerie Richards

3.5

Valerie Richards?
Valerie Richards' Performance
What People Say About Valerie Richards, MS
She is an awesome source of advice and a good person to help you clarify your goals - useful and practical helper!
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Richards, MS?
She is friendly and kind. I feel that she does her job well as a professional and doesn't judge anyone which is how it should be when seeking help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Richards, MS?
Valerie worked with me for over a year. She helped me make a lot of progress. I still return occasionally when I have an issue that comes up. She is very understanding of issues related to survivors and sexual issues and the anxiety that it creates. I would recommend her to others who are seeking a supportive and competent therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Richards, MS?
Ms. Richards was extremely competent, caring and empathic during my visit to her. In addition to her being extremely organized and in tune to what brought me in to see her, she went above and beyond her role to make sure I was continuing to do well post session. Ms. Richards has an advanced skill set and additional certifications which aided greatly in my healing process. I am extremely grateful to the care Ms. Richards provided to me, and would recommend her to anyone in need of help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Richards, MS?
very compassionate and understanding. knowledgeable about sexual issues and anxiety/depression.
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Richards, MS?
During my1st session I was impressed with Valerie's style of intake. However, as I was on my way to my 2nd appt she EMAILED me to cancel (not call, text or any other QUICK form of communication) about 15 min before the appt was due to start, knowing that I was driving from 45 min away. Then, she NO-SHOWED the next scheduled appt! She thought it was scheduled for 30 min later, even though the time was documented via email. EXTREMELY unprofessional, inconsiderate, irresponsible and non apologetic
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Richards, MS?

How was your experience with Valerie Richards?

Compare Providers