Chiropractic  |
Dr. Valerie Girard, DC
I began studying natural healing at the age of 19 and have not stopped since that time. I knew by a young age that I wanted to make a difference in the world and chiropractic proved to be a fantastic fit. I never want to stop learning about alternative and integrative medicine and wrote a book, Recover Quickly From Surgery that incorporates both Western and alternative medicine to assist patients in recovering quickly and with less pain. I enjoy the process of helping patients figure out solutions to simple and complex chiropractic and functional medicine issues. I use proven protocols for my diagnosis but add a dose of long term experience of seeing a variety of cases along with my strong intuitive sense. I am committed to and grateful for my loyal families of chiropractic patients as I am to all the athletes that I have had the pleasure to treat with chiropractic sports medicine. In addition to gentle chiropractic adjustments, I use specific nutritional protocols along with use of functional and energetic medicine. I've enjoyed the success in helping my patients rid of chronic health issues, reduce pain, scarring, sciatica, headaches and more. I offer a variety of protocols including cold laser therapy treatments , combined with gentle spinal manipulation, adjusting with the activator, myofascial release, ultrasound and a variety of other non invasive chiropractic, nutritional and energetic protocols which can alleviate pain and reset your body quickly. My patient's satisfaction is of utmost importance to me. I treat every patient with attention to each of their complaints and yet with a mind of integrating the whole body into the system of health that it is meant to be.

1725 State St Ste B

Santa Barbara, CA 93101

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Girard

I have been offering chiropractic adjustments and holistic care as a means of improving the health of my Santa Barbara patients for thirty five years. I love problem solving and am not satisfied until I discover the underlying cause of my patients' health issues. I offer highly effective  pain-relieving therapies for the musculo-skeletal disorders of the spine and extremities including adjustments, cold laser therapy, athletic taping, nutritional counseling and deep tissue release therapy.

I also offer emotional healing and trauma therapy treatments using energetic medicine. I believe the physical, emotional and mental aspects of each patient needs to be to be addressed for complete healing to take place.

I care for my patients as if they were my own family. I am grateful for all these years I have been a provider of holistic medicine for the Santa Barbara area and beyond.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Girard does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury
  • Sacroiliac Pain Syndrome
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Vertigo
  • Whiplash
  • Wounds
  • Wrist Sprain

• Laser Surgery
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Girard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Girard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Girard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Girard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Girard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Girard to family and friends
based on 4 total reviews
Dr. Girard's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Valerie Girard, DC?
Are you Dr. Girard?