Valerie Ducos, LAC

Valerie Ducos, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Valerie Ducos, LAC is an acupuncturist in Sherman Oaks, CA. She graduated from Yo San University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine and specializes in acupuncture.

14242 Ventura Blvd Ste 200

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Valerie Ducos

• Acupuncture

Valerie Ducos does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbology
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Detoxification
  • Diet Counseling
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Infertility Treatment

No malpractice history found for California.

• Yo San University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Valerie Ducos has no awards or honors listed.

Valerie Ducos has no media or publications listed.

Valerie Ducos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Valerie Ducos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Valerie Ducos' Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Valerie Ducos to family and friends

Valerie Ducos' Performance

Excellent care and very helpful for my pain reduction. Wonderful clean office with welcoming cozy zen waiting room. Reliable and on time appointments
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This review is overdue by almost 3 years! Long story short, I couldn't get pregnant and with Valerie's treatments and collection of herbs, took us less than a month! And what a joy, not just pregnant with one child, but twins.( I should mentioned, that my OBGYN had me on medication as well). Just...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This doctor is terrible. Do you not go to her!! She barely paid attention to me at all. She was rude. Tried to charge me for items and services I didn't use. Tried to charge me after my insurance approved it. DO NOT USE HER! Also, she left the room after putting the needles in, argued with her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I realize you are upset but find it sad you need to lie about your experience to justify your actions. After the treatment you told me how good you felt. I recommended herbs which you declined. You told me your insurance would cover everything. I learned that your insurance would not pay without a referral from your MD You became very angry and said you didn't owe me anything then posted this review so many weeks after your treatment to justify why you will not pay your bill. Wishing you peace!