Valerie Castillo, CNP

Valerie Castillo, CNP

Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female

Telehealth services available

Valerie Castillo, CNP is a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner in Clyde, OH. She is affiliated with ProMedica Memorial Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Valerie Castillo to book an appointment.

ProMedica Physicians Family Medicine

New Patient?
Dwight Bryan, DO455 W Mcpherson Hwy Ste B Clyde, OH 43410

Valerie Castillo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Valerie Castillo

Valerie Castillo?
Ms. Castillo always takes time to listen and treat my symptoms. I really like having her as my nurse practitioner.
Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Castillo, CNP?
Valerie is one of the most thorough providers I've ever been too. She's very forward and realistic in every diagnosis; very knowledgeable and kind-hearted with very active listening skills. I will not see another provider besides Valerie, no matter what concerns me. She's by far one of the best in the fields!
Megan Marie in Sandusky, Ohio – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Castillo, CNP?
Highly recommend Valerie J Castillo.My doctor retired and I called a lot of Doctors and they were not accepting new patients. So glad they didn't & I found Valerie she is great!
Vicki Ollom in Fremont, Ohio – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Castillo, CNP?
Valerie is an exceptional CNP, she listens to patients and spends the time to get to know them. She does not rush through her appointments and treats you with respect. It is very hard finding a doctor office that makes you feel comfortable to be there, her and the staff make everyone feel welcomed.
Gibsonburg, OH – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Castillo, CNP?
I had an appointment where I was immediately put on guard because of assumptions made between the medical assistant and the NP before she even entered my room. I was bombarded and accused of trying to get pregnant ( mind you I am mid 20's and in a committed relationship AND a nurse ) so even if that were true there was no reason to verbally attack me like that. I had called to ask about blood work and was attacked again. Poor bedside manor. Poor staff, DO NOT RECOMMEND.
fremont ohio – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Castillo, CNP?
I loved seeing Valerie! She was very pleasant to talk to and I would highly recommend her. She answered any questions I had, all while making me feel important. Everyone in the office made me feel welcomed and Valerie really cared about my health and any concerns i had.
Gibsonburg, OH – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Castillo, CNP?
I saw Valerie for the first time last week. I was impressed by the time she vested in my first appointment. We went over a lot of history. She asked a lot of questions and answered a lot of mine. I felt very comfortable in this office, and not rushed in an out with drugs thrown at me. She sought answers not theories. Worth the drive if you live in surrounding communities for small town care.
sandusky, oh – Sep 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Valerie Castillo, CNP?

How was your experience with Valerie Castillo?

Valerie Castillo accepts

Valerie Castillo accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Valerie Castillo treats your condition or procedure

• Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)