Dr. Valentino Botti, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Botti

Botti Chiropractic & Wellness

5569 W 95th St Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Dr. Valentino Botti, DC is a chiropractor in Oak Lawn, IL. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Botti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Botti

Dr. Botti?
Dr. Botti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Valentino Botti, DC
Dr Botti is a miracle doctor. Terrible pain in neck, shoulders and lower back gone. Been pain free for 5 mths and counting. Not recommending his services would be a crime.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valentino Botti, DC?
Dr. Botti is a Fantastic Doctor! He truly cares about his patients and is dedicated and eager in making the patient feel better. He is professional but has a great personality and easy to talk to. He listens to your concerns and takes his time when working with you. I have used his service at least 3 times and he has always been able to get me back strong again. He is a perfectionist he will do his best to get you right. His staff is amazing and always on top of things. I love that about them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valentino Botti, DC?
Dr botti was amazing. Everyone at the front desk was professional and polite. I went in with horrible back, neck, shoulder, elbow, hips and knee pain. After my 5th appointment I was already feeling amazing. Was waking up with less pain and my migraines stopped. By my 11th appointment I was able to work full 12 hours on my feet and not have any kind of pain. Also Marissa was amazing and caring to everyone that she worked with!! She was very professional but still made you feel like you known her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valentino Botti, DC?
Amazing Doctor! He told me the real issues and told me what he could do for me and did it. No more headaches! Neck ,shoulders and back feel immensely better!
been there 4 times in 2 weeks and feel great Dr Botti really cares
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valentino Botti, DC?
Dr botti has made my life a happy place again. When I went for consultation he was excited and said I can fix you, haha I just laughed But I instantly decided no one ever said that before so I went for it. I am now able to clean again walk bike ride kayak ride my quad which is what makes me happy. Thank you to the entire staff for the best service kindness flexibility and warmth On my way back now to stay Well Adjusted ?????? And to top it off easy finance available
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valentino Botti, DC?
Awesome, awesome, awesome! After countless doctors, trigger point injections, and steroid treatments it turns out Dr. Botti was all I needed! I have been going for about a month now and I feel so much better! I highly recommend coming here if you are in pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Valentino Botti, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Botti?

As a chiropractor, it is important for me to provide my patient's with a fresh outlook on physical health.

• Chiropractic

National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
Illinois Wesleyan University

• Italian
  • Polish

Dr. Botti accepts

Dr. Botti accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Botti treats your condition or procedure