Uri Talmor, LPC

Counseling ·  Male · Age 45

Uri Talmor

Uri Talmor, LPC is a counselor in Boulder, CO. He specializes in counseling and marriage & family therapy.

Make an appointment

Uri Talmor accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Uri Talmor treats your condition or procedure

Uri Talmor's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Grief
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Likelihood to recommend Uri Talmor

Uri Talmor?
Uri Talmor's Performance
What People Say About Uri Talmor, LPC
Uri is an intelligent therapist, who blends emotional learning and understanding with tactical tools. My husband and I worked with him in the winter of 2017 and 2018. In Uri, we found a guide, who was able to see each of us and help us better understand one another. His methodology provided us principals and strategies that we now use on a daily basis. If we hit another rough patch, we will absolutely reach out to Uri again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
When asked for a skilled therapist referral, Uri Talmor is on the top of my list! I have known him professionally for well over a decade and in addition to referring to him, I often seek his input as a colleague.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Uri is by far one of the best therapists my wife and I have had the pleasure of working with. We often refer to him as the “relationship guru”. Uri is able to describe and illustrate so much of relationship dynamics; everything from attachment styles to trauma responses. He has done amazing work with us and helped us to develop real ways of being better partners for one another. I would recommend Uri to any couple that is serious about taking their relationship to the next level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Uri provides kind, compassionate support. He fosters a safe environment that enhances one's ability to access deeper layers of healing without feeling overwhelmed. His approach brings ease to intense situations & he teaches how to embody ease in life. My experience with him felt very safe. He has a genuine interest in helping others find positive resources within to process and move through life in a healthy, happy, connected way. Uri is a wealth of wellness knowledge. I highly recommended him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Uri is a very professional, skilled and compassionate counselor. My anxiety and worry went away after working with Uri. I feel very at ease, welcomed and supported. I highly recommend Uri Talmor if you are looking for a trustworthy and caring counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Uri is an amazing counselor, and I visited him over the course of 3 years. He helped me through my anxiety and depression. I learned great techniques and tools that I still use today to better understand myself, what I need, and how I can love & accept myself as I am. I never had trouble scheduling time with him, and I never had to wait long in the office. Uri is a great listener and professional. He provides great explanations for the root causes of my behaviors. I would highly recommend Uri!
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
As a professional with 25 years of experience training therapists and seeing clients, I am aware that therapists as skilled, ethical and compassionate as Uri Talmor are exceptionally rare. Uri has invested enormously in his own training and growth as a therapist--well beyond what is typical for therapists. He is exceptionally skilled with individuals, couples, and families, clients of all ages, and with a wide range of life problems. I cannot recommend Uri highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Uri is a skilled and compassionate therapist and teacher. I am very happy with the feedback I hear from the referrals I continue to send.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about my sessions with Uri. I have seen numerous counselors since being diagnosed with an eating disorder at age 16, but did not discover Uri until my 30s. He completely helped me to see issues in a different light and help me to come to resolution with some that had haunted me for years. He is calm, patient, intelligent and dedicated to his work. The man knows what he is doing and is passionate about it. Cannot recommend enough. There isn't enough space!
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
We had such a great experience with Uri
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
I came to Uri "not believing in therapy" after decades of bad experiences with almost two dozen therapists; I have been in therapy since I was five years old. A lifetime of trauma and being pathologized by well-meaning (and not-so-well-meaning) individuals and institutions left me skeptical at best. Uri gently guided me to realize that I was not, in fact, the problem, and patiently walked with me through a painful realization and the subsequent terrifying transition. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Uri has been instrumental in guiding my husband and I towards a more loving and communicative relationship. Without Uri, I don't know if we would have made it. Now we're more in love than ever. Thanks, Uri!
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
First of all, Uri is so passionate and knowledgable about therapy. But beyond that, he's a very caring and insightful person. Very helpful to be around. I recommend him highly to anyone looking for a capable and healing therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
My work with Uri has been transformational and healing, especially in the realm of relationships. I've worked through avoidance of relationships born out of an agonizingly painful one and the belief that relationships aren't for me. I am now in a committed, fulfilling relationship and while old wounds still rear up, I have insight to see when I am reacting from a place of past hurt which I can then bring into my therapy session to process. I value Uri's incredible skill, warmth, and perspective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
With comments people have for Uri, I wonder what the state of mind might be of the writer & I pray they are giving an HONEST, objective critique. It's important to insure our own limitations & possible inability to be honest about ourselves doesn't get in the way. With that said, BOTH my teenagers, ALL the people I have referred & myself included have immense & consistent gratitude for Uri. His professionalism, reliability, patience & skill are instrumental w/ the well-being of all I hear from.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Had an awful experience with a couples session. Uri was insensitive and a bully. He invented his own story and took inappropriate measures to fill in the blanks. The approach was destructive and cruel. He does not provide a safe and supportive environment for honest therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Uri is a kind person and has solid skills in non life threatening problem solving but is ill equipped to address adolescent/young adult eating disorders with evidence based treatment (family based treatment - the only proven treatment for ED). I was concerned that he did not seem to understand the high risk of suicide, alcohol and drug abuse being experienced by my child. There was a lack of willingness to accept that my child had a serious issue and needed more than ‘talk therapy.’
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?
Uri uses gentle guidance to open your heart and mind to what you already know. He makes complicated problems seem so simple and from my first session with him I felt at peace. He jumps right in with solutions that work. We've had family, single and couples counseling with Uri with great success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Uri Talmor, LPC?

How was your experience with Uri Talmor?

Compare Providers