Tyme Gigliotti, DAC

AcupunctureMaleAge 56

Acupuncture

Tyme Gigliotti, DAC is a Acupuncturist in Linthicum, MD. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Tyme Gigliotti, DAC

SourcePoint Acupuncture

107 E Maple Rd Linthicum, MD 21090 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Tyme Gigliotti treats your condition or procedure

• Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Tyme Gigliotti accepts

Tyme Gigliotti accepts the following insurance:

Select
Basic Plan

Tyme Gigliotti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tyme Gigliotti

Tyme Gigliotti

Hands down the best acupuncturist I have been to in 3 states! You will be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable acupuncturist with a better bed side manner. I am so grateful to have found his practice & have recommended to everyone I know & care for!
P. Kurtz – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tyme Gigliotti, DAC?
I am truly impressed with Tyme Gigliotti with Source Point. I have had back and hip pain for several months. I decided to give Acupuncture a try and so glad I did, I am able to do yard work that I had not been able to do before seeing Tyme. I highly recommend no matter how skeptical you are if you have any pain issues. He takes his time and listens to what your issues are then performs his magic.
KenT. – Nov 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tyme Gigliotti, DAC?
I highly recommend Dr. Tyme Gigliotti, I was very hopeful but skeptical about Acupuncture. I have been dealing with Arthritis in my neck and shoulder for years. I have gone to Physical Therapy and had Cortisone injected, but nothing compares to the relief I received from Dr. Gigliotti. I can do so many things that I have not been able to do for years.
Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tyme Gigliotti, DAC?
I've tried to write this review several times and I just don't feel like my words have enough weight and gravity of the immense gratitude and respect I have for Dr. Gigliotti. I can't stop recommending him to everyone I know. Physically, we've worked through mysterious itching (that is totally gone), are addressing PMS issues now, and we've already made noticeable progress in 4 visits total. Mentally and spiritually he is constantly enriching my life with these profound little nuggets that just come to him so naturally. He makes you feel like you're his only patient. He gives you as much time as you need, as much space you need to feel comfortable, goes at your pace and it just completely cognizant of your experience while you're in his office. He is extremely knowledgeable in TCM and endlessly wise about life in general. Please write a book so I can learn from you everyday!!! You are life changing.
Kim G – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tyme Gigliotti, DAC?
I’m astounded that Tyme doesn’t have more reviews. I have been doing acupuncture for 5 years now and have never met an acupuncturist so in tune with others and so talented in helping them in a holistic manner. Every time I go in, I’m shocked at how he can quickly diagnose what I need and where I’m carrying my stress by just taking my pulse. He has the most professional bedside manner of any doctor I’ve ever met, and he has the kindest, most loving, sweetest soul and spirit. It makes complete sense that he’s a professor, because who wouldn’t want to learn from someone so gifted at his job and so good with people? You can tell he really cares about his patients and their holistic wellbeing, because he will go above and beyond to help make you well in body and spirit. I want him to write a book, because everything he says is so eye opening and insightful and more people need to hear his wisdom. Do yourself a favor and try acupuncture with Tyme, no matter what your issues are.
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tyme Gigliotti, DAC?
I was in desperate need for intervention with a sciatic nerve problem. Tyme was able to schedule me in quickly. I was somewhat skeptical about what relief this would provide. However, within a few weeks my sciatic nerve was no longer a problem. Tyme was God sent to me. I had been having between 6 to 10 episodes of shooting sciatic pain every night, actually jolting me up out of bed. Sleep had become non-existent. Do not hesitate to contact this professional. I'm sure glad that I did!!
Vicki in Linthicum Heights, MD – Aug 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Tyme Gigliotti, DAC?

How was your experience with Tyme Gigliotti?