Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Tuan Bui, MD
Dr. Tuan Bui, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Johns Creek, GA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Bui is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

6300 Hospital Pkwy

Johns Creek, GA 30097

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Bui

Dr. Bui's Experience

Dr. Bui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Bui does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Ataxia
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Shoulder Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Drexel Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Bui has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bui has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bui to family and friends
Dr. Bui's Performance
in tucker, ga |
Dr. Tuan Bui is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. Great personality. Always gentle, caring, and has a handsome smile on his face. He made sure that I was comfortable after surgery. He performed my right knee replacement last year and my left knee last month. Both times, successfully. Immediately after surgery, I had minimum pain and comfortable. After 2 hours, I was able to walk with the therapist with a smile on my face. Thank YOU Dr. Tuan Bui. Michael Le
in Duluth, GA |
This was one of the worst experiences of my life with a doctor. I saw him for all of two visits. He also insulted me with no hesitation. I saw Dr. Bui for a work injury in my neck/shoulder/back. I often have intense pain, regardless of what I do. I also have numbness and tingling in my arms regularly. His solution for my pain was to wait it out and lose some weight and for my dizziness and disorientation he insisted a pregnancy test. I am very active, and I eat better than most. I'm am not preg.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Very informative, attentive,caring and genuine
in Suwanee, GA |
Very patient and concerned for your well being. Really cares for his patients. Excellent listener and doesn't try to talk you into surgery if you don't need it. I had a fusion and bilateral laminotomy on L4 and L5 and no longer have pain. I feel normal again after 1.5 years of pain and discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Bui and his PA Chris Weigel.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Bui and his assistant Dr. Chris are the most awesome doctors that I have met in a very long time. They are both so pleasant, patient, knowledgeable and just have a way of making you feel like you are their only patient. I am so happy and Blessed with the services that I received from his organization. His staff is very pleasant and very professional. Thank You Dr. Bui and Dr. Chris for all that you do for the community and your patients. Kudos!!!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr Bui, is very kind and thorough. I felt very confident with him and am recovering nicely from lumbar microdiscectemy.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been to many Doctors for my back and neck but Dr. Bui is the first doctor that "listened" to all my complaints. I was there for neck surgery. He he took the time to explain the different options I had and why some might be better than others. He definitely made me feel that I had a part in choosing the best option for me. I am a patient who has many health complications, Dr. Bui was confident and sure when I talk to him which made me feel at ease to choose him as my surgeon. Great job!
in Livingston, TX |
Dr. Bui was pleasant and informative from the first time I saw him. He took my pain seriously and acted upon it. He explained my options and the surgery in detail. After surgery while I was in the hospital he was very attentive and even in follow up vists he treats me like a longtime friend while being aware of any problems. HE IS GREAT!
in Atlanta, GA |
From start to finish I had a great experience with Dr. Bui and his staff. He was very friendly and informative throughout my whole process of my Achilles tendon tear. He was very imformative with my family the day of my procedure and did a great job on my leg so as a result I recovered fully without any complications. I highly recommend
in Loganville , GA |
Dr. Bui is an excellent listener and ask questions to help him understand what my problem was. He explained everything and showed me the results of my CT scan and MRI. I feel very confident that Dr. Bui will fix my problem. The office staff at John's Creek are fabulous. Always polite and ready to answer any questions I have. I look forward to seeing them at appointment time.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I highly recommend Dr Bui. He is kind, thoughtful, takes time with you, careful & caring.
in Lawrenceville Georgia |
Dr. Bui provided Excellent Care, every visit was more than Satisfactory! I had 2 surgery with him and both went Excellent, like magic!
in sugae hill, ga |
Dr Bui is a miracle worker. So friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone with a back condition and or for surgery. I am finally out of pain and I have him and his amazing staff to thank for that.
Took time with us to make sure we understood everything. Wonderful bedside manner!!!!!!! The office staff is awesome!!!!!!!!
Love Dr. Bui and Andrew. They rock
in Buford, GA |
De. Bui is very knowledgeable, patient, and is a highly gifted surgeon! I would not trust anyone else with my complicated case. Everytime I visit Dr. Bui, I leave with the feeling that he truly has listened to my concerns and cares deeply about me as a person, not just a case file. I have, and will continue to refer my loved ones to this skilled professional.
Have you seen Dr. Tuan Bui, MD?
Are you Dr. Bui?