Troy Phillips, PT

Troy Phillips, PT

Physical Therapy  ·
Male
Troy Phillips, PT is a physical therapist in Chapel Hill, NC and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Saskatchewan in 1991 and specializes in physical therapy.

801 W Barbee Chapel Rd Ste 100

Chapel Hill, NC 27517

Learn about Troy Phillips

This content was provided by Troy Phillips "I began working as a physical therapist at Duke in 2001. I work at our Meadowmont clinic as a therapist and as the site supervisor. I have completed advanced training in manual therapy techniques using the Maitland Method soft tissue injury rehab using Graston Techniques and Functional Dry Needling Techniques. I find the profession of physical therapy rewarding and I get a great deal of satisfaction assisting with the improvement of function of my patients. I was born in Saskatchewan where I lived was educated and practiced physical therapy until 1991. At that time my wife and I decided to escape the cold weather of the North and moved to Florida. We lived there for five years practicing physical therapy and enjoying all the outdoor activities that Florida had to offer. Following a memorable vacation to the Triangle and North Carolina mountains we were hooked. My wife young daughter and myself moved to the area shortly after. I enjoy spending time with my wife and two daughters traveling biking gardening and the arts."

• Physical Therapy

Troy Phillips does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Saskatchewan
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Troy Phillips has no awards or honors listed.

Troy Phillips has no media or publications listed.

Troy Phillips does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Troy Phillips and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Troy Phillips' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Troy Phillips to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Troy Phillips' Performance

I've seen Mr. Phillips for several issues, most recently my left shoulder. He's very thorough and takes the time to listen to his patients. It's also easy to get an appt. with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs PT.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Troy Phillips?

Nearby providers with similar experience