Dr. Troy Dreiling, DC

Dr. Troy Dreiling, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Troy Dreiling, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Vancouver, WA. He has been practicing for 23 years.

3021 NE 72nd Dr Ste 15

Vancouver, WA 98661

• First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

• Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Dreiling does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury
  • Fatigue
  • Foot Pain
  • Hip Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Pain

• Atlas Orthogonal Technique
  • Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Chiropractic Subluxation Adjustments
  • Pediatric Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Therapeutic Massage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

1 Sanction
  • Unprofessional Conduct (3/6/2017)
    Action Taken: License Restricted
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Washington
1 Board Action
  • Unprofessional Conduct (8/7/2014)
    Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Washington

• Life Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Dreiling has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dreiling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dreiling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dreiling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dreiling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dreiling to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dreiling's Performance
in Palmdale |
Smart chiropractor with great skills. One of the few in the area that has a DRX9000 and his team is very skilled at helping patients with herniated discs and degenerative disc disease
Vancouver wa |
Dr Troy is great. He and his team work great together. Go se him and Bruce the masseuse. He will work you over and get you back on track.
in Vancouver, Wa |
He truly cares about people. He stays updated with latest discoveries in health & chiropractic information. He has seminars & encourages us to be our best selves in all aspects of our lives. Friendly, family tone. The headaches,reflux, knee & hip problems I had are gone. We have gone to Dr. Troy D. for many yrs. & will continue.
in Vancouver, WA |
I have never had a bad visit on any of the staff or doctor Troys account. Everyone that works here knows your name and cares about your well being. I came in once having a terrible day with a migraine and oppted out of the before adjustment exercises. One of the staff members (Lisa) could see I wasn't having a great day and offered that I could use the hydobed. It was amazing and after my adjustment i left feeling a little better despite my awful migraine.
in Vancouver, WA |
I have personally recommended, and will continue to recommend Zenaptic Chiropractic to any friends in the area looking for a Chiropractor!
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr. Troy I feel REALLY cares about his patients. With a few adjustments he makes your overall health improve dramatically! He is a true blessing and I'm grateful he's my Chiropractor.
in Vancouver, WA |
Awesome and knowledgeable people that actually care about your health.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Troy is an amazing chiropractor. I was barely able to walk after a car accident and he got me back to work in a few weeks. He is the best chiropractor possibly in the entire nation.
in Vancouver, WA |
This is a really good chiropractic office. Had to go after injuring my back at work. The doctor is very knowledgeable about his craft and a very skilled at what he does. He fixed my new issues and helped with more long term issues as well. The office is modern and the entire staff was very friendly. The wait times were short. This is the only chiropractic office I want to visit.
in Mohave Valley, AZ |
I would very likely recommend Dr. Delling to my family the staff were very nice. The office environment was very calming, I really felt comfortable, which is very important to me.
in Vancouver, WA |
I tend to do a lot of walking rather than driving when I do my errands, and after several years of wear and tear on my body, I found myself in need of some chiropractic help. Dr. Dreiling's office is really great. I was very nervous about visiting for the first time, and everyone put me at ease. Dr. Dreiling is friendly, and insightful. The session itself was nice, I didn't experience any discomfort and am starting to see improvement. I highly recommend him.
in Conroe, TX |
I was visiting family near Vancouver and needed a neck adjustment after experiencing some persistent neck pain. After looking around online for nearby chiropractors, I found Zenaptic Chiropractic. Dr. Dreiling and his staff were professional, personable, and on time. Dr. Dreiling and his assistant, Leydi, made me feel comfortable and put my nerves at ease, explained everything thoroughly and helped me make better decisions with my health. Thanks!
in Portland, OR |
I had a pinched nerve in the middle of my back which I think I got from a recent snowmobiling trip. I had lost range of motion and could not turn my body to the left without discomfort. Dr Troy used a combination of chiropractic and massage and after a couple visits, I am feeling much better! Thanks Dr. Troy!
in Columbia, NC |
A friend of mine goes to Dr. Dreiling regularly and nothing but wonderful things to say about him. He has excellent qualifications for being a chiropractor and treating other symptoms. When I go to the Washington state, I know who to go to for a back treatment.
in Toms River, NJ |
Once I mentioned that this was my first appointment with a chiropractor & I was a bit nervous, Dr. Troy made me feel at ease. He talked about what we would be doing & what I was likely to experience. I felt immediate relief from my chronic neck & back pain & plan to continue my treatment with him.
in Quinton, VA |
I was visiting a friend, out of state, when suddenly my back went out. I have a history of degenerative discs, and chiropractic intervention had worked in the past, so I knew it would again. Fortunately, my friend knew of and recommended Dr. Dreiling. What a blessing. From check-in to check-out, I knew I was in good hands. Thanks to him, I was able to continue my visit without any further complications.
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr. Troy is very knowledgeable and the staff are awesome!
in Vancouver, WA |
I was a little skeptical about chiropractors, that was until I met Dr. Troy. I had heard about him through a friend of mine and thought I would give it a shot as nothing else was working. Dr. Troy Dreiling really cares about his patients. He takes his time to listen to what they have to say and works with them. I highly recommend him!
Vancouver, WA |
I felt that the office had a lot of flash, but not much substance. I was usually in and out in less than 10 minutes, and didn't feel that my needs were being properly met. I went in with neck problems, and after seeing Troy multiple times, I got worse. When I would ask him to re-adjust/check something I would get told that he already did and he would leave, unlike my previous Chiropractor. When I was crying in pain on one visit, he refused to adjust my neck. I don't recommend him.
in Vancouver, WA |
Great office, Doctor and staff. My whole family goes. Very flexible scheduling, lots of parking and efficient treatment. Super gentle approach.
in Vancouver, WA |
I've been dealing with horrible migraines for years and a friend recommended I go see Dr. Troy. Since I've began getting adjusted on a regular basis, my pain has really subsided and my quality of life has improved dramatically. Thank you, Dr. Troy!
in Vancouver |
Hi, my name is Gloria torres,I recently began getting treatnent by Dr, Troy. He has outstanding customer service. Dr, Troy is great at adjusting my neck problem. I felt results in the first day, the second treatment my body felt less fatigue. But most important i feel that my neck and shoulder problem is improving wich makes my daily life alot better. I will definitely recommend Dr.Troy and his frendly staff.
in Vancouver, WA |
Excellent experience, Dr.Troy has a good attitude very positive working with you, I am recommend to anybody. Very happy to found Dr. Troy.
in Washougal wa |
Great experience everyone is nice and perfesional.
in Vancouver Washington |
I love coming to see Dr Troy, I've been seeing him for years! He's the best Doctor and friendliest office staff in town! My whole family comes here!
in Vancouver Washington |
I've been going to Dr Troy since I was a kid and will never go to anyone else, he's the best chiropractor in Vancouver!
in Vancouver Washington |
Dr Troy is definitely the best chiropractor I've been to with the friendliest staff and comfortable atmosphere! Will recommend!
in Vancouver, WA |
Great office focused on helping you achieve your health care goals. Affordable and conveniently located family friendly service.
Have you seen Dr. Troy Dreiling, DC?
Are you Dr. Dreiling?

Visit Dr. Dreiling

Saturday
Dr. Dreiling accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Choice PPO
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA