Dr. Trista Platz, DC

ChiropracticFemale

Dr. Platz

Dean Chiropractic

28931 Woodward Ave Berkley, MI 48072

Dr. Trista Platz, DC is a Chiropractor in Berkley, MI and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic medical school in 2014. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Platz to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Trista Platz, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Platz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Platz

Dr. Platz?
  • Appointment scheduling (15)
  • Office environment (15)
  • Staff friendliness (15)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Dr. Platz is awesome! I have a lot of neck and shoulder pain from sitting at a desk all day. Dr. Platz gave me some advice on my workstation set up and that has helped tremendously. I feel so much better when I get adjusted on a regular basis. I highly recommend her!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Thank God for Dr. Platz!!!! I drive 20 miles each way just to see her!! Not only has she cured my severe back pain from a bulged disc but she is honestly one of the most personable and kind Drs I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My kids also love her!!!! I cannot reccomend her enough!!! And for an extra bonus, they have an in house masseuse, Ginger, who is equally as amazing and awesome!!! One stop shop to get to feeling your absolute best!!!
Rachel in Waterford, MI – Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz is great. I always leave her office feeling better. She gives advice on what to do at home between appointments too.
Matt – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
She is very friendly and genuinely cares about your comfort. I came to her at 40 weeks pregnant for an adjustment and left walking like I wasn't pregnant. It was amazing!
Kelsey in Novi, MI – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
I have been dealing with a protruding disc for a many months and had been going to an orthopedic sports medicine doctor without any relief. I had a consultation with Dr. Platz and she developed a plan to address this issue. She has been very thorough and explains what procedure she is going to use and why it is the best method for my condition. I realized that it would not be corrected in one visit but have found significant relief while going to Dr. Platz. Thanks for your help!
Christopher in Royal Oak, MI – Nov 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz was very patient with me, and I know that she is thoroughly listening and personally cares about my condition. In addition to her low-force adjustments using the Activator method, she was very helpful in recommending stretches and exercises to do every evening for both my back and shoulder issues. I highly recommend her!!
Diane – Nov 12, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
The office is spacious, organized and clean. Dr. Platz is very friendly and easy to communicate with. She listened to my health concerns and immediately began a plan for me, I could tell she truly cared for helping her clients. She worked efficientienly and within a couple visits I had started to feel results. I would definitely recommended her, even to younger adults/kids like myself.
Jillian Baker in Berkley – Nov 07, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr Platz is excellent! I go in, let her know what's been bothering me and she fixes it! My boys love getting adjusted by her too. I love that she adjusts both with an activator and manually--because sometimes one way is more effective with the specific problem than another--and sometimes you need to be adjusted both ways! I also love how she takes her time with her patients, and she really tries to get to know them :) I wouldn't go anywhere else!!
Nov 07, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz took her time to listen and address my neck, back and hip pain. She used a series of adjusting methods to obtain quick results! She has a warm and caring presence and is passionate about chiropractic care. I recommend Dr. Platz to all my family and friends! The office staff is nice and very helpful. They are always smiling and welcoming me, by name!
Michele in Huntington Woods – Nov 06, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz is an amazing chiropractor! She has an infectious personality and extensive knowledge base! Dr. Platz really listened to me and took great care in treating me!! Highly recommend!!
Nov 06, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz really tries to get to the root of your problems. She gave me a lot of advice on simple things I can do throughout the day to help ease my pain. I started seeing her for a bulging disc and sciatica. Ive been pain free for 1 month and am no longer considering surgery. Highly recommend her.
Kevin in Royal Oak, MI – Nov 06, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr Platz is amazing I walked in her office in extreme pain and walked out almost pain free! I would recommend her to anyone!
Nov 06, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz listens very well to her patients and addresses problems with gentle and effective chiropractic care.
Ginger in Hazel Park, MI – Oct 28, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Platz?

• Chiropractic