Dr. Trista Platz, DC

Dr. Trista Platz, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Trista Platz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Beverly Hills, MI. She has been practicing for 3 years.

16231 W 14 Mile Rd Ste 100

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Platz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervical Herniated Disc

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pediatric Chiropractic Adjustment
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Spine Rehabilitation Exercises

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Platz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Platz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Platz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Platz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Platz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Platz to family and friends
Dr. Platz's Performance
in Novi, MI |
She is very friendly and genuinely cares about your comfort. I came to her at 40 weeks pregnant for an adjustment and left walking like I wasn't pregnant. It was amazing!
in Royal Oak, MI |
I have been dealing with a protruding disc for a many months and had been going to an orthopedic sports medicine doctor without any relief. I had a consultation with Dr. Platz and she developed a plan to address this issue. She has been very thorough and explains what procedure she is going to use and why it is the best method for my condition. I realized that it would not be corrected in one visit but have found significant relief while going to Dr. Platz. Thanks for your help!
Dr. Platz was very patient with me, and I know that she is thoroughly listening and personally cares about my condition. In addition to her low-force adjustments using the Activator method, she was very helpful in recommending stretches and exercises to do every evening for both my back and shoulder issues. I highly recommend her!!
in Berkley |
The office is spacious, organized and clean. Dr. Platz is very friendly and easy to communicate with. She listened to my health concerns and immediately began a plan for me, I could tell she truly cared for helping her clients. She worked efficientienly and within a couple visits I had started to feel results. I would definitely recommended her, even to younger adults/kids like myself.
Dr Platz is excellent! I go in, let her know what's been bothering me and she fixes it! My boys love getting adjusted by her too. I love that she adjusts both with an activator and manually--because sometimes one way is more effective with the specific problem than another--and sometimes you need to be adjusted both ways! I also love how she takes her time with her patients, and she really tries to get to know them :) I wouldn't go anywhere else!!
in Huntington Woods |
Dr. Platz took her time to listen and address my neck, back and hip pain. She used a series of adjusting methods to obtain quick results! She has a warm and caring presence and is passionate about chiropractic care. I recommend Dr. Platz to all my family and friends! The office staff is nice and very helpful. They are always smiling and welcoming me, by name!
Dr. Platz is an amazing chiropractor! She has an infectious personality and extensive knowledge base! Dr. Platz really listened to me and took great care in treating me!! Highly recommend!!
in Royal Oak, MI |
Dr. Platz really tries to get to the root of your problems. She gave me a lot of advice on simple things I can do throughout the day to help ease my pain. I started seeing her for a bulging disc and sciatica. Ive been pain free for 1 month and am no longer considering surgery. Highly recommend her.
Dr Platz is amazing I walked in her office in extreme pain and walked out almost pain free! I would recommend her to anyone!
in Hazel Park, MI |
Dr. Platz listens very well to her patients and addresses problems with gentle and effective chiropractic care.
Have you seen Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Are you Dr. Platz?