Dr. Trista Platz, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. Platz

Family First Chiropractic Care

16231 W 14 Mile Rd Ste 100 Beverly Hills, MI 48025

Dr. Trista Platz, DC is a chiropractor in Beverly Hills, MI and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2014 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Platz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Platz

Dr. Platz?
Dr. Platz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Trista Platz, DC
Dr. Platz is awesome! I have a lot of neck and shoulder pain from sitting at a desk all day. Dr. Platz gave me some advice on my workstation set up and that has helped tremendously. I feel so much better when I get adjusted on a regular basis. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Thank God for Dr. Platz!!!! I drive 20 miles each way just to see her!! Not only has she cured my severe back pain from a bulged disc but she is honestly one of the most personable and kind Drs I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My kids also love her!!!! I cannot reccomend her enough!!! And for an extra bonus, they have an in house masseuse, Ginger, who is equally as amazing and awesome!!! One stop shop to get to feeling your absolute best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz is great. I always leave her office feeling better. She gives advice on what to do at home between appointments too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
She is very friendly and genuinely cares about your comfort. I came to her at 40 weeks pregnant for an adjustment and left walking like I wasn't pregnant. It was amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
I have been dealing with a protruding disc for a many months and had been going to an orthopedic sports medicine doctor without any relief. I had a consultation with Dr. Platz and she developed a plan to address this issue. She has been very thorough and explains what procedure she is going to use and why it is the best method for my condition. I realized that it would not be corrected in one visit but have found significant relief while going to Dr. Platz. Thanks for your help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz was very patient with me, and I know that she is thoroughly listening and personally cares about my condition. In addition to her low-force adjustments using the Activator method, she was very helpful in recommending stretches and exercises to do every evening for both my back and shoulder issues. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
The office is spacious, organized and clean. Dr. Platz is very friendly and easy to communicate with. She listened to my health concerns and immediately began a plan for me, I could tell she truly cared for helping her clients. She worked efficientienly and within a couple visits I had started to feel results. I would definitely recommended her, even to younger adults/kids like myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr Platz is excellent! I go in, let her know what's been bothering me and she fixes it! My boys love getting adjusted by her too. I love that she adjusts both with an activator and manually--because sometimes one way is more effective with the specific problem than another--and sometimes you need to be adjusted both ways! I also love how she takes her time with her patients, and she really tries to get to know them :) I wouldn't go anywhere else!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz took her time to listen and address my neck, back and hip pain. She used a series of adjusting methods to obtain quick results! She has a warm and caring presence and is passionate about chiropractic care. I recommend Dr. Platz to all my family and friends! The office staff is nice and very helpful. They are always smiling and welcoming me, by name!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?
Dr. Platz is an amazing chiropractor! She has an infectious personality and extensive knowledge base! Dr. Platz really listened to me and took great care in treating me!! Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trista Platz, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Platz?

• Chiropractic

Wayne State University
2014
2010

Dr. Platz accepts

Dr. Platz accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Cofinity
HAP Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Platz treats your condition or procedure