Trisha Haskins, FNP-C

Trisha Haskins, FNP-C

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Trisha Haskins, FNP-C is a family medicine specialist in Beaverton, OR and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Saint Joseph's College of Maine in 2016 and specializes in family medicine and nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

15950 SW Millikan Way

Beaverton, OR 97003

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Trisha Haskins

Trisha Haskins' bio

This content was provided by Trisha Haskins "I was born and raised in Portland, and am lucky to call this city my home. I have lived in Ecuador, and have had the opportunity to visit many other parts of the world. Although I love seeing new places, I am always excited to get back to the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I knew from a very young age that I wanted to work in the medical field. In college, I intended to study occupational therapy, but found myself drawn to the nursing profession instead. I finished my first undergraduate degree in Biology and Spanish, and then went on to nursing school at Oregon Health Sciences University. After 10 years as a nurse in many different practice settings, I decided to return to school and earned my degree as a family nurse practitioner at St. Joseph's College of Maine, in Standish, Maine."

This content was provided by Trisha Haskins "I chose family practice so that I would be able to work with patients of all ages, and through all stages of life.  I see my patients as individuals, and try to become a partner in their health care and well-being.  I use a "whole-person" approach with patients, and try to help them find their individual motivators to achieve better health.  I celebrate diversity, and enjoy working with patients of different cultures, backgrounds, and lifestyles."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Trisha Haskins does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Oregon Health Sciences University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Saint Joseph's College of Maine
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Trisha Haskins has no awards or honors listed.

Trisha Haskins has no media or publications listed.

Trisha Haskins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Trisha Haskins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Trisha Haskins' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Trisha Haskins to family and friends
Are you Trisha Haskins?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Lipidology