Trish Ferreira, LICSW

Trish Ferreira, LICSW

Counseling  ·
Trish Ferreira, LICSW is a counselor in Covington, WA. She specializes in counseling, social work, and more.Read her story

27121 174th Pl SE Ste 100

Covington, WA 98042

• Group Health Cooperative
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Trish Ferreira

Trish Ferreira's bio

This content was provided by Trish Ferreira " My undergraduate studies included a double major in Psychology and Sociology at Tulane University. After I received my Bachelor of Science Degree, I worked for AmeriCorps for one year creating a volunteer program for those with mental health, chemical dependency and developmental disabilities. Later, I went to Tulane University School of Social Work and graduated in 2000 with a Masters in Social Work. Since completing graduate school, I have worked for over 10 years in community mental health, performing mental health and chemical dependency counseling and also supervising multiple interns and co-workers. Recently I transitioned from my community mental health position in order to spend more time in my private practice in Covington. I have been described by my clients as a good listener who is very caring and compassionate. In addition, I have been complimented on having good ideas and creative solutions. I thoroughly enjoy the work that I do and the people that I meet in my current practice and I am hopeful to spend many more years helping to enrich my client's lives. As a mother of twins, I do not have much free time, but when I do I like to go camping, hiking, and skiing with my family. In addition, I am an avid runner, knitter and reader."

This content was provided by Trish Ferreira "Everyone goes through difficult times and needs a little additional support sometimes.  I am interested in assisting you in finding ways to meet your personal goals.  This is a collaborative, confidential process that can involve learning new coping skills, improving communication skills, increasing motivation for change, working through past trauma or feelings of grief, starting recovery for an addiction, or any of numerous other therapeutic goals.   I am a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker that provides individual, couples and family counseling for adults, adolescents and children.  I am also professionally trained as a Chemical Dependency Counselor and a specialist in Children's Mental Health.  I can help you improve your life by using an integrated approach including such methods as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy, Social Systems Theory, and Structural Family Therapy.  I have been working as a mental health therapist since 2000, and I find it very rewarding to be able to help others enrich their lives."

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Trish Ferreira does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Marital Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Tulane University School Of Social Work
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Trish Ferreira has no awards or honors listed.

Trish Ferreira has no media or publications listed.

Trish Ferreira does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Trish Ferreira and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Trish Ferreira's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Trish Ferreira to family and friends
1 review

Trish Ferreira's Performance

Are you Trish Ferreira?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy