Trina Davis, LCSW

Trina Davis
Telehealth services available

Notoriety, LLC

227 E Belt Blvd Ste B Richmond, VA 23224

Trina Davis, LCSW is a Social Worker in Richmond, VA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Trina Davis to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Trina Davis treats your condition or procedure

Trina Davis accepts

Trina Davis accepts the following insurance:

Optum
Behavioral Health

Trina Davis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Trina Davis

3.2

Trina Davis?
  • Wait times (5)
  • Long wait times (3)
I had a great experience with Ms. Davis. She informed me of what to expect and often encouraged me. The person who left the bad review seems personal because Ms. Davis has very strong boundaries.
Fred – Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Trina Davis, LCSW?
She was understanding and helpful when I needed assistance addressing my barriers. The scheduling and meeting happened without any issues. She had a polite and caring attitude and did not seem to judge me when I discussed my barriers with her. I would recommend her to my friends in need of services related to my own.
Michael Fewell in Richmond, VA – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Trina Davis, LCSW?
She was very helpful and answered her phone when I called. I was able to get an appointment that was convenient. She made it comfortable to talk with. She knew about places in the city that I could utilize if I needed to that helped. Overall I was pleased with the first experience of this kind with a social worker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Trina Davis, LCSW?
She was very patient & courteous. She helped me with my needs regarding my mental health. She ended each session very upbeat especially if the session was filled with sadness. I would recommend.
Angel000 in Richmond, VA – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Trina Davis, LCSW?
She was hospitable and warm when she answered her phone. I got a reminder phone call the day before my first session. At my first session, I felt she was concerned about my well being and she made me feel comfortable to tell my life story. I look forward to my next session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Trina Davis, LCSW?
Trina was very helpful to my family. She often challenges you to think through your own situations. She has been available evening, weekends and holidays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Trina Davis, LCSW?
Terrible. Very rude and clearly more interested in her own personal affairs over the issues of her clients. Does the most minimal assistance if any at all for clients and expects the client to find the information they need rather than assist in finding or providing. Was often missing for scheduled meetings with no cancelation or rescheduling set. She should not be working in the field of human services, do your best to find another worker or employee if thinking of hiring her.
Richmond, VA – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Trina Davis, LCSW?

How was your experience with Trina Davis?

As an interactive, solution-focused therapist, Trina provides counseling and educational services to a broad spectrum of children (5 ), adults, couples,...Read more

Trina B. Davis is the owner of Notoriety, LLC, providing counseling services in Virginia, Maryland and Tennessee.  Trina is a Licensed Clinical Social...Read more

• Social Work