Tricia Sauer, RDN

13 Reviews
Tricia Sauer

Buffalo Nutrition and Dietetics, PLLC

1207 Delaware Ave # 112 Buffalo, NY 14209

Tricia Sauer, RDN is a dietitian in Buffalo, NY. She specializes in dietetics, metabolic nutrition & research, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Tricia Sauer accepts

Tricia Sauer accepts the following insurance:

Fidelis Care

• Dysphagia
  • Endocrine Disorders
  • Genetic Diseases
  • Heart Disease
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydrogen Breath Test (HBT)
  • Inborn Errors of Metabolism
  • Obesity Due to Congenital Leptin Deficiency
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pregnancy

Tricia Sauer's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Tricia Sauer?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Tricia Sauer

Tricia Sauer?
Tricia Sauer's Performance
What People Say About Tricia Sauer, RDN
Tricia is Amazing!! I have been looking for years for many different types of doctor to help me with my stomach issues, getting no where. I had even seen another Nutritionist who was unable to help me. The first visit I had with Tricia and she knew what test to send me for and what was wrong with me. She had received my results and got me on the correct supplements for it immediately. I started feeling better and I am now off 2 prescription drugs that I had to take every day for years. Fabulous
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia has been my biggest advocate and resource in my journey to better health! She always takes time to thoroughly answer all of my questions and is such a wealth of knowledge across many areas in the medical field. Tricia has helped me discover and treat multiple long-standing medical issues, and has created customized nutrition plans to fit my specific needs. I would highly recommend Tricia to anyone who is serious about improving their quality of life through better health and nutrition!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
I saw Ms. Sauer for some nutritional advice and while she was pleasant to speak with, I found her nutritional advice didn't work for me. I followed her instructions and gained weight on her personalized plan. I checked with another nutritionist and she was very surprised on how many carbs were included in the diet Ms. Sauer gave to me. So, I'm guessing that was why I gained instead of losing the weight that I wanted to. Sadly I ended up 10 lbs heavier, very disappointed!
Hi Lin, I'm so sorry to hear that your plan did...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
She was really sweet and took the time to listen to what I was going through. My situation is complicated and she was very helpful and gracious with her time. I really appreciated her. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
One of the most knowledgeable dietitians in regards to medical nutrition therapy! What sets her apart from others is her incredible warmth and kindness!! Tricia truly cares about her patients!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia was a saving grace when I was struggling with needing special diet guidelines due to an underlying health condition. Her recommendations proved incredibly helpful and I noticed a significant change for the better after following her nutritional recommendations. She is professional and knowledgable, as well as kind and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking nutritional help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia was very knowledgeable, polite, and professional. She paid close attention to what my weight loss wants were and customized a eating plan specifically to assist me so I can reach my goals. I highly recommend her services as I know you will not regret meeting with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia is awesome! She is extremely knowledgeable in the latest research and explains it in clear and concise lessons. She makes specific recommendations based upon my habits and likes/dislikes. I strongly recommend Tricia to anyone looking to become healthier and stronger through a personalized eating plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
I recommend Tricia to everyone! I am a client of hers and have also known her for years. This line of work is her passion and it absolutely shows. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I have had problems for years and I am finally rid of them thanks to her meal plans and other important recommendations. In any situation, I would trust this woman with my life. She not only loves and has passion for her profession, but also for each individual she comes into contact with in every aspect of her life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
I lost 50 pounds and acheived control over my blood sugars after years of suffering, thanks to Tricia. I meant it when I said it, and I'll say it again - thank you for being born!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?

How was your experience with Tricia Sauer?

I take my patients seriously - there is no rushing in and out of the door for them. By this I mean that I give each patient the amount of time that they need to learn, participate in the building of their nutrition plan (no pre-made diet plans here!)...

• Dietetics