Tricia Sauer, RDN

Tricia Sauer, RDN

DieteticsFemaleAge 36

Dietetics

Tricia Sauer, RDN is a Dietitian in Amherst, NY and has over 14 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from State University College At Buffalo in 2008. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Buffalo Nutrition and Dietetics, PLLC

Audubon Parkway501 John James Audubon Pkwy Ste 360 Amherst, NY 14228

Tricia Sauer's Reviews

Found a cure to my recurring issues
From the moment I met with Tricia, I felt as if she was the first person in a long time who actually listened and advocated for my health and well being. I referred others to her and I know they were equally happy! Thank you for helping me in ways so many other practitioners couldn’t ! Cannot thank you enough !
Julie S. – Sep 03, 2022
Best decision Ive ever made
Tricia was not only a pleasure to work with, she made me feel heard and gave thoughtful, researched information to use in my dietary and nutritional journey. I am beyond grateful that I found Tricia - she really changed my life for the better! The advice and guidance she gave has impacted me greatly and I cant imagine how I would have gotten to this level of health without her. She taught me so much about my body and how it responds to good balances of nutrition and supplements and Im so thankful for her!
Kelly H – Mar 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
I've been working with Tricia for a few years. She is an excellent caregiver and extremely knowledgeable in her field. She is an active listener, so she tunes into even minute details in your conversations to help in diagnosing problems. She's very sincere and caring and thoroughly examines whatever dietary or nutritional issues you may have. I'm very grateful to her for her tenacity in helping me on an elimination diet. Eliminating the foods to which I am sensitive has made a huge difference in my general health. I highly recommend her!
Kathy – Mar 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
I've been working with Tricia for a few years now. She is thorough, thoughtful, extremely knowledgeable, open to new information, and professional. She is passionate about what she does, which is one of the reasons she is so good at it! I am so grateful that I found her, and for how much she has helped me.
Feb 28, 2022
The Right Choice
I chose this Buffalo Practice to assist me with my health issues including various digestive concerns as well as ongoing anxiety attacks. Tricia Sauer took time to listen and patiently explain the process and next steps each time we met. She allowed me to approach the process at my own pace and was readily available to help with my questions. After five months my stomach and digestive issues have significantly improved. Additionally, I no longer need to take prescribed medications for anxiety and excess stomach acid. I have also lost fifty pounds, although this was not a initial factor for seeking help. My energy level has increased and I feel like I have my life back!
Lisa Clift – Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia Sauer is an excellent care provider. Her knowledge and awareness of evolving science of health and wellness in both conventional and functional medicine along with her nutrition and dietetic background is amazing. She has the ability to look at a whole person's health and identify connections from one area to another, which is nice in this world of specialists. She continues to evaluate my situation and looks for areas of improvement on a regular basis. She has an excellent team of providers she works with and refers to when necessary. With an undiagnosed autoimmune disorder, I feel fortunate to be under her care (for 8 years). Because of her diligence and persistence my quality of life continues to improve year after year.
Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Trish has been so helpful to me personally and has been able to identify some Issues that my doctors didn’t pick up on. She treats the whole person and works to resolve any underlying issues you may have, and then gives you the tools to help prevent future issues from occurring. I have recommended her to multiple friends and family members and would recommend that you give her a try if you are looking to get healthier and feel better.
Mike – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia is always kind and enthusiastically helpful. I have been seeing her for a while and she has helped me a lot with tailoring my diet to my body’s needs. I feel so much better overall since I started following her advise.
Lilly – Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
If you need a knowledge and kind nutritionist, Tricia is the only one for you! I began seeing Tricia at a recommendation of a close friend a few years ago. I was experiencing health problems to which no doctor had any answers. Tricia went above and beyond my expectations to get to the root of my problems only to find out that I had a thyroid condition. Blood work and later doctors confirmed her findings. It’s crazy that only Tricia, not any doctor, could locate this problem. Now I am currently being treated by my doctor and Tricia and haven’t felt better than today. I will alway continue to recommend and visit Tricia for all of my nutritional needs. She is truly the top in her field! Her knowledge and having the ability to truly spend the time to delve into your health is something I never thought anyone would take the time to do. I have sent many of my friends and family members to her and everyone comes back to me expressing their respect and deep gratitude for the referral.
Karen Kull – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia has been a heaven sent over the past few months for me. I had multiple doctors tell me there was nothing wrong with me after not feeling like myself for months. I started working closely with Tricia to find a holistic approach to my care. Since then, we have found a gluten sensitivity that was causing a lot of trouble for my body. She has encouraged me to listen to my body and find a balance between foods. I no longer feel guilty to eat different foods. During this process, I've also lost 30 pounds all from changing the foods I am putting into my body. I am finally starting to feel myself and I can thank Tricia for helping me do that.
Victoria – Jun 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia has a holistic approach that helped me FINALLY figure out a few mysteries to my body. (1) The first was a set of metabolic challenges based on family history analysis, and her own testing, which gave us a game plan to improve my blood work and get me back to my healthy weight range for my height. The supplements and initial dietary tweaks, like when I eat, were huge. (2) Along the way, Tricia also suspected I may have a sleep disorder and recommended an excellent sleep specialist. Sure enough I was diagnosed with mild apnea, and started using a CPAP. My life improved dramatically, so much better sleep and more energy. (3) This gave me the fuel to take on her next biggest recommendation, to get back to regular exercise and to go gluten free based on a high likelihood of genetic sensitivity, again based on data and facts not speculation. I've been GF for 5 months and weigh less than I have in YEARS with so more energy!! I am so so thankful Tricia and all she does, she's amazing!!
Hima Reddy – Jun 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia and I have been working together for three years; I have never had a health professional that has gone above & beyond quite like Tricia. I have had weight issues for most of my life; through her counsel I discovered that I had underlying issues that contributed above & beyond my eating habits which were corrected with efforts on my part. I have considered her services as rather an invaluable asset to my overall well being. Trust her implicitly. My latest A1C - 5.4; recent Lipid Panel was in range from Top to Bottom. My Primary Doctor has been rather speechless with amazement! Tricia is awarded ten stars ?! I recommend her highly. Sincerely, Elizabeth Wolasz
Elizabeth A Wolasz – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia is amazing!! To give some background of my situation, I have been struggling for years to lose weight. I would get down to a certain number and it would not budge. I tried all the diet plans and have never struggled to lose weight in the past, so I realized I really needed a nutritionist. My doctor recommended Tricia, she is experienced, knowledgeable, and extremely kind and I am down 15 pounds! She will explain what you should do and why and will always make you feel comfortable in her presence. Communicating about our weight is hard enough especially when we don’t feel and look our best. Tricia is thorough and uses an app that allows you to review the notes/documents from your visit. If you’re serious about leading a healthier lifestyle that is customized to you as a person then do yourself a favor and book with Tricia! I was ready for change and needed a plan that wasn’t one size fits all. Also, Insurance covers my visits which is huge and helpful financially.
Stephanie – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia is Amazing!! I have been looking for years for many different types of doctor to help me with my stomach issues, getting no where. I had even seen another Nutritionist who was unable to help me. The first visit I had with Tricia and she knew what test to send me for and what was wrong with me. She had received my results and got me on the correct supplements for it immediately. I started feeling better and I am now off 2 prescription drugs that I had to take every day for years. Fabulous
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia has been my biggest advocate and resource in my journey to better health! She always takes time to thoroughly answer all of my questions and is such a wealth of knowledge across many areas in the medical field. Tricia has helped me discover and treat multiple long-standing medical issues, and has created customized nutrition plans to fit my specific needs. I would highly recommend Tricia to anyone who is serious about improving their quality of life through better health and nutrition!
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
I saw Ms. Sauer for some nutritional advice and while she was pleasant to speak with, I found her nutritional advice didn't work for me. I followed her instructions and gained weight on her personalized plan. I checked with another nutritionist and she was very surprised on how many carbs were included in the diet Ms. Sauer gave to me. So, I'm guessing that was why I gained instead of losing the weight that I wanted to. Sadly I ended up 10 lbs heavier, very disappointed!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lin in Buffalo, NY – Jan 30, 2017
Hi Lin, I'm so sorry to hear that your plan did...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
She was really sweet and took the time to listen to what I was going through. My situation is complicated and she was very helpful and gracious with her time. I really appreciated her. Highly recommend.
Chuck Z in Buffalo, NY – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
One of the most knowledgeable dietitians in regards to medical nutrition therapy! What sets her apart from others is her incredible warmth and kindness!! Tricia truly cares about her patients!!!
Kristen in Buffalo, NY – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia was a saving grace when I was struggling with needing special diet guidelines due to an underlying health condition. Her recommendations proved incredibly helpful and I noticed a significant change for the better after following her nutritional recommendations. She is professional and knowledgable, as well as kind and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking nutritional help.
Crystal in Bordentown, NJ – Jul 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Sauer, RDN?
Tricia was very knowledgeable, polite, and professional. She paid close attention to what my weight loss wants were and customized a eating plan specifically to assist me so I can reach my goals. I highly recommend her services as I know you will not regret meeting with her.
Aimia in Buffalo, NY – Jul 02, 2016