Tricia Fritz, PCC

CounselingFemaleAge 51

Counseling

Tricia Fritz, PCC is a Counselor in North Olmsted, OH. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Tricia Fritz, PCC

PsychBC

25111 Country Club Blvd Ste 290 North Olmsted, OH 44070 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Tricia Fritz treats your condition or procedure

Tricia Fritz accepts

Tricia Fritz accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Tricia Fritz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tricia Fritz

4.0

Tricia Fritz

Amazing person, very intelligent & extremely helpful & informative. She earned my trust VERY quickly, introductory phone call. Soothing & calming voice tone, one of the very few people I've ever met in my life who was able to calm me down when I got into a frenzy that I couldn't get myself out of on my own. Very good at explaining why things were happening to me & educating on how to handle situations in high stress moments. Not all, but a lot of her ideas worked for me. Would have easily given her a 10 out of 5 rating, if i could have, at 1 point, until she gave up on me, no warning or any indication(right in front of my wife too, talk about awkward situation...). Only reason I dropped her down to a 3 out of 5 rating. Very good counselor overall though. She taught me a lot about myself that I was never aware of before. Just be aware that she could throw you away like yesterdays newspaper at any given moment, if you decide to choose to work with her. Hope this review was helpful
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Daniel Barrett – Jul 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tricia Fritz, PCC?

How was your experience with Tricia Fritz?

• Counseling

Does Tricia Fritz, PCC offer telehealth services?

Tricia Fritz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Tricia Fritz, PCC accepting new patients?

Tricia Fritz, PCC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Tricia Fritz's profile to make an appointment.

Does Tricia Fritz, PCC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Tricia Fritz accepts your insurance.

Where is Tricia Fritz, PCC's office located?

Tricia Fritz's office is located at 25111 Country Club Blvd Ste 290, North Olmsted, OH 44070. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Tricia Fritz, PCC?

PsychBC