Optometry  |
Male
Dr. Travis Storm, OD
Dr. Travis Storm, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Pickerington, OH.

141 Clint Dr

Pickerington, OH 43147

Learn about Dr. Storm

• Optometry

Dr. Storm does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Storm is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Storm has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Storm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Storm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Storm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Storm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Storm to family and friends
Dr. Storm's Performance
Super friendly environment. Great staff
Appointments are always within a few minutes of appointment time. I have never had to wait more than 6-8 minutes in the waiting room. You are always moving along so you are in and out usually within an hour. Not to mention, not having to have eyes dilated is wonderful.
I was called right at my appointment time and seen almost immediately after going back to the examination room! Very pleasant atmosphere and staff!
Everyone was very helpful, courteous and professional. My eyes needed new glasses and everything is OK.
I just visited to pick up another three bottles of my Eye Promise Restore.
Excellent, friendly service. Also, arrived 15 minutes before my appointment time and was taken back right away.
Quick, professional, and helpful.
Professional and helpful at each step. They took time to answer all my questions.
Very pleasant and professional
Was very professional and friendly staff. Would recommend you to a friend.
Friendly employees, fast service, very helpful and knowledgeable. Clean building and everyone always speaks and smiles at you.
Efficient, knowledgable and friendly service.
From the moment we entered the office, we were greeted with a warm and friendly smile. The staff was great. The doctor explained everything and was helpful. Very professional office and staff.
Knowledgeable,friendly people.
Always professional from the front desk to the fitting. Everyone there couldn't be nicer. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
everything was awesome!
Great
Dr and staff are all very pleasant, prpfessional, and easy to work with.
Dr. Storm was very helpful and explained everything in a way that could be easily understood. Very professional and good visit.
Excellent practice
This was my first time at Pickerington Eyecare and the staff was friendly and professional. I felt the information was beneficial and the appointment was easy. I was in and out within half an hour. Great customer service!
Very friendly, professional and kind.
I can't say enough on the expert care you receive here. Plus what eye doctor calls you back on a Sunday? Mine does! Dr Ryen and Dr Storm are awesome! I usually get something in my eye once s year. Metal etc. once was on Sunday and they called in antibiotic drops and saw me the next morning. I had someone ask why do you drive 40 miles for an eye Dr. Well that's why! They care!
Very efficient, nice and curteous
The staff is wonderful! The doctors were quick and efficient!
Everyone is friendly, very prompt and Dr Chontos is great.
I love pickerington eye care! The staff is friendly and helpful, and appointments aren't stressful. Will continue coming back!
My appointment was at 3:30 and I didn't have to wait. Everyone was very professional.
Great experience
Excellent first time experience!
Awesome! Punctual. Friendly. Professional. I highly tecommend!
I have been a Pickerington Eyecare customer for over 10 years and the service has always been great. The staff is always friendly and the doctors provide prompt service. Very satisfied with the care that I have received over the years there.
Have you seen Dr. Travis Storm, OD?
Are you Dr. Storm?