Dr. Travis Rader, DC

Dr. Travis Rader, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Travis Rader, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Plano, TX.

7708 San Jacinto Pl

Plano, TX 75024

Learn about Dr. Rader

This content was provided by Dr. Rader "Let me introduce myself My name is Dr. Travis Rader, I am a Dallas Back and Neck Pain Specialist with an office in Plano. I have a very important responsibility and obligation with those I treat in Dallas & Plano. I have found people want two basic things when it comes to their healthcare. First of all they want to find the true cause of their health condition. Secondly they are looking for a make sense approach or course of treatment to get them better. I feel like we have been very successful at both of these over the years. I use very specialized technology to diagnosis your spinal condition, plus combine unique procedures to actually "fix" the problem. You can read more about our unique approach throughout this website. Why should you care? Because when you re treated by me, you get the best and most proven treatments in the world Only the most advanced technology is utilized so it s 98% guaranteed to find the real problem for your pain Your care and full recovery is my TOP PRIORITY I have developed a treatment protocol which encompasses both Non Surgical Spinal Decompression Treatments with the DRX 9000C and NUCCA Spinal Care to get results others have trouble duplicating. These are both thoroughly explained throughout this site if you want more information about these practices and why they are different and better than traditional Dallas chiropractic care or regular Plano medical care. Please familiarize yourself with them if you like or call my Plano office and let s talk about it and how I can help you. My goal is to rid you of your pain once and for all. I give new prospective practice members a No Charge Qualification Consultation to see if you are a good fit for my care. I do not accept all people that come to me, because what I offer is very specialized; normally my practice members are in EXTREME PAIN and have already tried many other forms of treatment with little to no results "

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rader does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Neck
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Wrist Pain

• Pain Management

Education data for Dr. Rader is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rader has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rader has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rader does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rader and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rader's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rader to family and friends
2.8
based on 11 total reviews
Dr. Rader's Performance
    GOOD
Have you seen Dr. Travis Rader, DC?
Are you Dr. Rader?