Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Travis Morgan, DC
Dr. Travis Morgan, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Franklin, TN. He has been practicing for 8 years.

2001 Mallory Ln Ste 301

Franklin, TN 37067

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Morgan

• Chiropractic

Dr. Morgan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Biceps Tendinitis
  • Cervical Herniated Disc
  • Degenerative Diseases Affecting Musculoskeletal System
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hip Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Neuropathy, Motor and Sensory
  • Sciatica
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Weight Loss

• Strengthening Exercise
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Morgan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Morgan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morgan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morgan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morgan to family and friends
Dr. Morgan's Performance
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Morgan's office is unlike any other I've ever been to. They focus on me as a patient & tailor each visit to my needs on that day. The atmosphere is light & professional & him & the staff always remember things about me & my life-happenings. I feel like they truly care about my health over-all well being. This isn't your typical crack-&-go chiropractor. I do exercises & have muscle therapy done every visit. I feel like it's doing more to fix me than anything I've ever tried in the past!
in Franklin, TN |
I Refer all my clients to Dr Morgan! I see him myself, along with my 3 kids and wife. Wouldnt send patients to anyone else!!
North Walpole, NH |
I have recommended all my family and friends to Dr. Morgan. He is absolutely fantastic. His facility has multiple tools to help with any health issue you are dealing with and his adjustments are the best I've ever had! There isn't a chance I'm going anywhere else for health related concerns. Thank you Dr. Morgan for saving my life!!
Franklin, TN |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Morgan and his practice. I've seen chiropractors in the past and no one has ever been so thorough and attentive. Not only am I pain free but I have also lost weight and have learned more than I ever would have imagined. I am so grateful.
Franklin, TN |
Dr.Morgan was so much more thorough than any other doctors I saw for my back pain. He explained things so that I could understand and discussed how different modalities could help me become pain free. It was super easy to schedule and after just a few visits I noticed a huge improvement. I would recommend him to anyone!
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Morgan and his staff are phenomenal. I went to see him after a referral from my neighbor. I was experiencing severe lower back pain. I was pain free after only three weeks of following his treatment plan and working with his staff . I am thankful for Advanced Health and Wellness Center.
Brentwood, TN |
He hurt me. I didn't want an adjustment, he said don't worry and he hurt my hip. I went to orthopedic doctor and MRI diagnosed labrum tear. Doctor said adjustment likely. I have chronic pain and experience anxiety and depression. This is a warning. Do not see him.
We take the care and concerns of our patients very seriously, the reputation of our providers and our office is a strong focus of our business. This review is not consistent with the over 150 5-star reviews on Facebook and Google. The comfort of our patients is our top priority and we pride ourselves on addressing patient concerns and providing legitimate, evidence-based treatment recommendations without pushing unneeded or unwanted treatments on our patients.
in Nolensville, TN |
I got tired of going to pain management and taking pills. He actually examed me and Dr. Morgan is getting to the root of the problems that bother me. He made a great plan for me and is working with me to achieve my goal, for better health and ailments in my neck & hips and spine. With warm up stretches and exercises and retraining the muscles memory. For the short time I have been going to the his office, Less migraines and less pain and more energy. Please go see Dr. Morgan and his staff!
in Brentwood, TN |
I can't recommend Dr. Morgan and his team highly enough. I came into his wellness center with a neck and hip problem that was causing me constant pain. After working when him for several months, combining chiropractic treatments and physical therapy, I feel like a new woman. Getting adjustments is not new to me, but having chiropractic adjustments combined with physical therapy to retain these healthy alignments is a dream come true. Experience it for yourself!
Have you seen Dr. Travis Morgan, DC?

Visit Dr. Morgan