Chiropractic  |
Dr. Travis Mohr, DC
Dr. Travis Mohr is originally from Wisconsin. Born and raised by German dairy farmers. This type of upbringing has taught Dr. T that success does not come without effort. These same type of morals are evident in his practice. Within 5 short years, Dr. T starting with nothing and has quickly created a thriving Chiropractic Clinic in North Tampa. He contributes his fast success to hard work, and always doing right by the patient. In 2014 Dr. T had the privilege to contribute 49 episodes to NBC's show Daytime. All 49 shows can be found on his Dr. T youtube channel. Services North Tampa Spine & Joint Center specializes in include: Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Medical Massage, and PhysioTherapy. Rest assured if you want quick results, honest opinions, and your best interest at hand look no further.

17429 Bridge Hill Ct

Tampa, FL 33647

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Mohr

Our motto is to become the Hilton of Chiropractic Clinics. It is our promise to exceed your expectations every time! As soon as you walk into our facility you will be treated like family. Treatment options range from Chiropractic, Acupuncture, PhysioTherapy, Massage Therapy, and Sports Injuries.

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy
  • Occupational & Physical Therapy
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management

Dr. Mohr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Logan
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Acupuncture Certified
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Mohr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mohr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mohr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mohr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mohr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mohr's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Mohr's office is very friendly and professional. My husband and I had shoulder, neck and lower back pain and stiffness and after treatment we have improved 100%. I would highly recommend Dr. Mohr for excellent chiropractic care.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Mohr is a miracle worker! Have rheumatoid arthritis in hands and was getting gradual pain in my feet. Rheumy said arthritis was getting worse and either up dose of treatment or start humira. Wasn't happy about either - only 51 and don't want lifetime of drug dependency! So searched for drug-free approach. So glad I saw Dr T's profile and his great reviews. He really knows his stuff! Within hour of seeing him I was walking like 20 year old and now pain free. Amazing doc, helpful and caring.
Excellent doctor.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Mohr used a motorized activator on my neck and on my back and caused my headaches and lower back pain to get worse.
in Tampa, FL |
I had a very nice experience from his service. I was having a back muscle spasm while playing tennis.i checked for an appoinment using zopdoc and my insurance.it was easy and i got.it on same day.he is nice and full of energy.he took me and examined and did a small intensify session for 15 mins.he keeps you engaged by asking questions while he is working on your back there by you wont be conc much on the pain.i will definetely recommend him.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. T and his staff are welcoming and professional. He demonstrates an extensive anatomical knowledge and thoroughly informs his patients on issues, treatment and maintenance. He has a very aggressive approach to treatment which gets results. I am very impressed with what he has been able to achieve in a very short period of time!
Riverview, FL |
Friendly, knowledgable, Helpful. Love the front office staff!
Lutz, FL |
Dr. Mohr failed to inform me ahead of time that his innovative treatment for my lower back would cause painful bruising that would persist for more than a week. If you are not interested in him "scraping" using the Garston method (look it up), go somewhere else. I had no idea that I would endure this kind of intense pain from the treatment--I've been unable to focus at work for the week since this was done to me. Informed consent should have been obtained prior to treatment. It was not.
in Tampa, FL |
This is my first experience with a chiropractor. Dr. Mohr takes the time to answer questions and is very patient explaining what he is doing and what can be done to minimize the reoccurrence. I appreciate the videos on his website.
in Tampa, FL |
Best experience I've had with a doctor! He diagnosed my problem quickly and did not require a lengthy treatment process. Very knowledgeable with great bedside manner, staff is great too!
in Tampa, FL |
He is knowledgeable, caring and personable. Those are the first few traits I need in a Dr. The front desk person Debbie is the greatest. She always has a smile on and is welcoming.
in Tampa, FL |
I had suffered from bilateral shoulder impingement for more than 6 months. I had gone to regular GP (got cortisone shot). After 3/4 months it wore away - went to an orthopaedic surgeon (suggested therapy - if not surgery). Went to therapy once - and they gave me the exercises to follow, which I did for 2 months - nothing helped. I found Dr. Mohr after reading the reviews. Since the 1st time, I felt such relief!!! He is wonderful and said he would have me feeling good within 2 weeks! Amazing
Have you seen Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Are you Dr. Mohr?

Visit Dr. Mohr

Dr. Mohr accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA