Dr. Travis Mohr, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 37

Dr. Mohr

North Tampa Spine & Joint Center

17429 Bridge Hill Ct Tampa, FL 33647

Dr. Travis Mohr, DC is a Chiropractor in Tampa, FL and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Logan Chiropractic College medical school in 2009. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mohr to book an appointment.

Dr. Mohr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mohr

4.5

Dr. Mohr?
I have been suffering with low back and neck pain for 23 years, since an accident I had as a police officer. I have seen several neck and back physicians and two other chiropractors in this time period. I was continually told that it was a "degenerative disc issue." I never got relief and was given pain medication (opioids), muscle relaxers, and anxiety medication as treatment. None of which worked. I have now been coming to Dr. T for 14 months and I have finally gotten the pain relief I have been so desperately seeking for 23 years. Dr. T worked very hard with me to give me relief, sometimes causing bruising in the areas where he worked, but the end result is amazing. I am no longer taking the opioid medication for pain, no anxiety medication, and decrease in the muscle relaxer by half the dosage. I now go once a month for an adjustment. I started using the videos for stretching and core muscle strength building and have improved more than I ever thought possible. Thank you so much Dr
Mary Miles – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
“Trigger Point Pain”!!! Stop here if that term is unfamiliar to you. Briefly, it’s the size of a dime, yet feels like a flesh piercing piece of Shrapnel lodged in the flank of the back.24 hours a day of torment Nine years of painful “hit and miss” of injections. Countless numbers of “specialists”, drugs a plenty, ...no relief. Worse in bed.... etc etc etc. Visited DR MOHR.. his treatment in addition to Ms Cindy’s gifted hands and strategies have provided nothing less than a miraculous healing.
  • Long wait times
John L – Aug 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. Mohr is an extremely qualified chiropractor and what makes him special is not only his skill it is his compassion for his patients.
  • Long wait times
Marlene Berk in Tampa, FL – Aug 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Awesome!!!amazing my experience!! I was totally on bad shape!.. Dr TravisMohr, got me to my old self !! 100 percent!! Highly recommend him!! If your in pain!! I promise he will get you better!!
Marilou in Tampa fl – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
My name is John K . My first visit provided much better results than i expected . Dr. Mohr is everything and more that is expected from a chiropractor . Great results , and very reasonable pricing on his services . Thank you Dr. Mohr , and your staff .
John Kaufman in Plant City Fl. – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. Mohr's office is very friendly and professional. My husband and I had shoulder, neck and lower back pain and stiffness and after treatment we have improved 100%. I would highly recommend Dr. Mohr for excellent chiropractic care.
Charlene in Tampa, FL – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr Mohr is a miracle worker! Have rheumatoid arthritis in hands and was getting gradual pain in my feet. Rheumy said arthritis was getting worse and either up dose of treatment or start humira. Wasn't happy about either - only 51 and don't want lifetime of drug dependency! So searched for drug-free approach. So glad I saw Dr T's profile and his great reviews. He really knows his stuff! Within hour of seeing him I was walking like 20 year old and now pain free. Amazing doc, helpful and caring.
bina in Tampa, FL – May 23, 2017
Excellent doctor.
Esraa in Tampa, FL – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. Mohr used a motorized activator on my neck and on my back and caused my headaches and lower back pain to get worse.
Mike R. in Land O Lakes, FL – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
I had a very nice experience from his service. I was having a back muscle spasm while playing tennis.i checked for an appoinment using zopdoc and my insurance.it was easy and i got.it on same day.he is nice and full of energy.he took me and examined and did a small intensify session for 15 mins.he keeps you engaged by asking questions while he is working on your back there by you wont be conc much on the pain.i will definetely recommend him.
Jacob in Tampa, FL – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. T and his staff are welcoming and professional. He demonstrates an extensive anatomical knowledge and thoroughly informs his patients on issues, treatment and maintenance. He has a very aggressive approach to treatment which gets results. I am very impressed with what he has been able to achieve in a very short period of time!
R. Goodnow in Tampa, FL – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Friendly, knowledgable, Helpful. Love the front office staff!
Riverview, FL – Aug 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. Mohr failed to inform me ahead of time that his innovative treatment for my lower back would cause painful bruising that would persist for more than a week. If you are not interested in him "scraping" using the Garston method (look it up), go somewhere else. I had no idea that I would endure this kind of intense pain from the treatment--I've been unable to focus at work for the week since this was done to me. Informed consent should have been obtained prior to treatment. It was not.
Lutz, FL – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
This is my first experience with a chiropractor. Dr. Mohr takes the time to answer questions and is very patient explaining what he is doing and what can be done to minimize the reoccurrence. I appreciate the videos on his website.
DMG in Tampa, FL – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Best experience I've had with a doctor! He diagnosed my problem quickly and did not require a lengthy treatment process. Very knowledgeable with great bedside manner, staff is great too!
Tanya R. in Tampa, FL – May 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
He is knowledgeable, caring and personable. Those are the first few traits I need in a Dr. The front desk person Debbie is the greatest. She always has a smile on and is welcoming.
jcade513 in Tampa, FL – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
I had suffered from bilateral shoulder impingement for more than 6 months. I had gone to regular GP (got cortisone shot). After 3/4 months it wore away - went to an orthopaedic surgeon (suggested therapy - if not surgery). Went to therapy once - and they gave me the exercises to follow, which I did for 2 months - nothing helped. I found Dr. Mohr after reading the reviews. Since the 1st time, I felt such relief!!! He is wonderful and said he would have me feeling good within 2 weeks! Amazing
Aurora in Tampa, FL – Mar 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Mohr?

Our motto is to become the Hilton of Chiropractic Clinics. It is our promise to exceed your expectations every time! As soon as you walk into our facility you will be treated like family. Treatment options range from Chiropractic, Acupuncture, PhysioTherapy, Massage Therapy, and Sports Injuries.

• Chiropractic