Dr. Travis Mohr, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Mohr

North Tampa Spine & Joint Center

17429 Bridge Hill Ct Tampa, FL 33647

Dr. Travis Mohr, DC is a chiropractor in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Logan Chiropractic College in 2009 and specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine pain management, and more.

Dr. Mohr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mohr

4.5

Dr. Mohr?
Dr. Mohr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Travis Mohr, DC
“Trigger Point Pain”!!! Stop here if that term is unfamiliar to you. Briefly, it’s the size of a dime, yet feels like a flesh piercing piece of Shrapnel lodged in the flank of the back.24 hours a day of torment Nine years of painful “hit and miss” of injections. Countless numbers of “specialists”, drugs a plenty, ...no relief. Worse in bed.... etc etc etc. Visited DR MOHR.. his treatment in addition to Ms Cindy’s gifted hands and strategies have provided nothing less than a miraculous healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. Mohr is an extremely qualified chiropractor and what makes him special is not only his skill it is his compassion for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Awesome!!!amazing my experience!! I was totally on bad shape!.. Dr TravisMohr, got me to my old self !! 100 percent!! Highly recommend him!! If your in pain!! I promise he will get you better!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
My name is John K . My first visit provided much better results than i expected . Dr. Mohr is everything and more that is expected from a chiropractor . Great results , and very reasonable pricing on his services . Thank you Dr. Mohr , and your staff .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. Mohr's office is very friendly and professional. My husband and I had shoulder, neck and lower back pain and stiffness and after treatment we have improved 100%. I would highly recommend Dr. Mohr for excellent chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr Mohr is a miracle worker! Have rheumatoid arthritis in hands and was getting gradual pain in my feet. Rheumy said arthritis was getting worse and either up dose of treatment or start humira. Wasn't happy about either - only 51 and don't want lifetime of drug dependency! So searched for drug-free approach. So glad I saw Dr T's profile and his great reviews. He really knows his stuff! Within hour of seeing him I was walking like 20 year old and now pain free. Amazing doc, helpful and caring.
Excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. Mohr used a motorized activator on my neck and on my back and caused my headaches and lower back pain to get worse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
I had a very nice experience from his service. I was having a back muscle spasm while playing tennis.i checked for an appoinment using zopdoc and my insurance.it was easy and i got.it on same day.he is nice and full of energy.he took me and examined and did a small intensify session for 15 mins.he keeps you engaged by asking questions while he is working on your back there by you wont be conc much on the pain.i will definetely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?
Dr. T and his staff are welcoming and professional. He demonstrates an extensive anatomical knowledge and thoroughly informs his patients on issues, treatment and maintenance. He has a very aggressive approach to treatment which gets results. I am very impressed with what he has been able to achieve in a very short period of time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Travis Mohr, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Mohr?

Our motto is to become the Hilton of Chiropractic Clinics. It is our promise to exceed your expectations every time! As soon as you walk into our facility you will be treated like family. Treatment options range from Chiropractic, Acupuncture, PhysioTherapy, Massage Therapy, and Sports Injuries.

• Chiropractic

University Of Wisconsin / Madison
2011
2005

• 2011 Angies List Chiropractic Clinic Award, 1/1/12

Dr. Mohr accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Mohr has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(813) 983-7921Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Mohr treats your condition or procedure