Travis McBride, LMHC

Travis McBride
Telehealth services available

Starting Point Mental Health, LLC

620 E New York Ave Ste A Deland, FL 32724

Travis McBride, LMHC is a Anxiety Disorder Specialist in Deland, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Travis McBride to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anxiety Disorder Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Travis McBride's experience treating your condition or procedure

Travis McBride's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Travis McBride accepts

Travis McBride accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
United Healthcare PPO

Travis McBride's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Travis McBride

Travis McBride?
  • Office environment (42)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (41)
  • Listened & answered questions (41)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
This month will be 1 year that I have been attending therapy sessions with Travis & I can say with 100% confidence that he's helped me with understanding how to deal with my crippling anxiety & PTSD that has plagued me mentally & physically putting relationships on the brink of collapse. I feel absolutely renewed at how much more confidence I have & how my outlook on life has improved. Travis is laid back, & listens intently to his patients to help address their needs & provide clarification from an outside perspective. My husband initially started sessions with Travis & soon enough I found myself seeking to address things in my life that were preventing me from living life to my best ability & overall my marriage has improved, my social skills, my complete thinking, communication..literally all positive changes from the inside out !
Christina – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Travis McBride, LMHC?
I started seeing Travis McBride this year and he has helped me tremendously. Whatever the condition he is treating you for he makes sure that you understand what it's all about in detail. He is patriot, kind and a very caring and understanding man who cares about his patients. He doesn't make you feel like your another number, he is very kind and explains everything along the way and I've had severe anxiety and depression since I've been experiencing alot of pain, bit I've had anxiety and panic attacks most my life and they have somewhat have gotton better because he teaches and gives you the coping skills to work with. I was also dianognosed with post tramic stress disorder and he is so understanding and I'm fortune that i ran across him, because good ones are hard to find and i still will continue to see him as he is helping me more and more each week and it doesn't matter were you were because he works on getting you back to the way you used to be to the best of his knowledge. *
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Travis McBride, LMHC?
Travis McBride was recommended to me by a friend for my son who has been diagnosed with Autism, Paranoid Schizophrenic and suspected PTSD from being bullied all through his education. I have been searching for some type of help for my son and finally found the help he needed with Travis’s expertise in relaxation and meditation. My son now has less paranoia incidences because he spends time practicing the stress relief techniques. I highly recommend Travis for any stress related disorder.
Sara in Deland, FL – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Travis McBride, LMHC?
Travis is the best! I was referred to Starting Point a few months ago. Travis has been the only one able to bring me out of my shell. He has helped me so much & continues to help me when no one else could. I am a completely different person because of him. Travis is knowledgeable, professional & someone you can trust. I highly recommend Starting Point!
Crystal in DeLand, FL – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Travis McBride, LMHC?
I've been seeing Travis since February and I couldn't be happier. I have been in therapy since I was a child and have never had an experience like this. I love his straight forward, no nonsense, approach and his willingness to go the extra mile for his clients. He has not only helped my mental illness but my physical and mental well being as well. I would recommend him to anyone! Starting Point is the perfect name for his business. For me it was the start of getting my life together.
Jessica A Cook in deland – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Travis McBride, LMHC?
Travis McBride should not be a mental health care provider. He is unprofessional and his ethical criteria is questionable. He misuses his credintials. I would not refer anyone to him. It is my opinion he should seek professional help.
Deland, FL – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Travis McBride, LMHC?

How was your experience with Travis McBride?

There are times for all of us when life just seems overwhelming. If you are feeling depressed or anxious, having a relationship problem, experiencing issues...Read more

• Anxiety Disorders