Chiropractic  |
Dr. Travis Lamperski, DC
So you want to know about the Chiropractor and his accomplishments? Well, let's be honest, I am a bit partial. I am his lovely wife and I wanted to write his Bio for him. My husband and I met in college. I fell in love with his kindness, generosity, and overall genuine personality. But that's another story for another time. He worked as a personal trainer while he finished his Exercise Science Degree from Slippery Rock University of PA. Shortly after his college graduation, I married this amazing man. We decided to move from our hometown, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to Vero Beach, Florida. It was there, we bought a house and were "settled" when he made the decision to go back to school to earn his doctorate in Chiropractic. So knowing he made this decision for our future family, we uprooted, sold our house and we started our next adventure in Port Orange, Florida. My husband attended Palmer College of Chiropractic. He was a dedicated student, to say the least. He took pride in his academics and engaged himself into clubs and organizations. He graduated Cum Laude, which means he graduated with high honors at the top of his class. During his time as a clinician, he was proudly nominated for the Clinic Excellence Award. That alone, speaks volumes about his intellect and drive. He takes pride in his profession and continually expands his knowledge and expertise. Currently, he is finishing his 3 year post-doctorate training in Chiropractic Neurology and will be soon recognized as a Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist. His qualifications and experience speak for itself. I think a well-educated, experienced doctor is not only important, it's essential. But furthermore, what is necessary is a doctor that is compassionate, trustworthy, and shows humility. (There is no place for arrogance in clinical care.) As his wife, I have watched his passion mature and his patient care expand beyond mere competence. A doctor just having experience doesn't make for excellence. It is how that doctor learned from that experience that makes the difference. Dr. Travis Lamperski is a remarkable man. He is a loving husband, an attentive father of two, a reliable friend and an extraordinary doctor.

Palm Beach Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, Inc.

5500 S State Road 7 Ste 112

Lake Worth, FL 33449

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Lamperski

Palm Beach Chiropractic and Rehabilitation dedicated to getting you back to your regular activities as soon as possible. Our Lake Worth/Wellington office focus is rapid pain relief. We consider your needs and expectations when we develop your treatment plan. Whether you're a power lifter or an all-star stay at home mom, we want you back to living your best life. We want you back to the gym, playing with your kids or just simply sleeping through the night. Evidence shows that the sooner you resume your usual daily activities the faster you get better. Don't waste any more time dealing with your pain, let us help you live again with our short term care for neck pain and back pain, headaches and other musculoskeletal discomfort. Palm Beach Chiropractic & Rehabilitation also treats upper and lower extremity pain and injuries.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Functional Neurology
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Lamperski does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Carrick Institute For Chiropractic Neurology
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Dr. Lamperski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lamperski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lamperski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamperski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lamperski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamperski to family and friends
Dr. Lamperski Says:

I do my best to treat every single patient as if he or she was my own family member. Thank you for your feedback, if you have any concerns or need to speak with me directly please contact me at the office. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Dr. Lamperski's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Lamperski has always been able to provide immediate relief from terrible neck and back pain. I highly recommend his care and expertise.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Definitely recommend. Been seeing him for a while. He helped me so much and is always there for me when I am tweaked. Lenn
Have you seen Dr. Travis Lamperski, DC?
Are you Dr. Lamperski?