Tracy Wolfe, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female • Age 37

Tracy Wolfe

Roots Medical, LLC

6091 S Quebec St Centennial, CO 80111

Tracy Wolfe, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in Centennial, CO and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Clarkson College medical school in 2010. She is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center. She is not accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Tracy Wolfe to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Centennial

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Tracy Wolfe accepts

Tracy Wolfe accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Access Choice PPO
Blue Preferred Select
Network Open Access
Open Access Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Tracy Wolfe treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Damage

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Tracy Wolfe, NP...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Tracy Wolfe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tracy Wolfe

4.5

Tracy Wolfe?
What People Say About Tracy Wolfe, NP
Roots Medical is seriously the best. I love how they focus on diet and nutrition to get to the root of issues within the body. The entire staff is very helpful and hospitable. Food is medicine!
Carol Anne Turner – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
For years I have struggled with health issues, but have been told by doctors my labs are 'normal' and 'everything should be fine'. Since 2018, I have been actively addressing gut infections, stress management, healthy meal practices, etc., but have just not been able to turn the corner with my health. In October 2019 I started working with Tracy and Jenny after reading their reviews on-line. After 4 months, I am beginning to sense a shift in my health functioning and I am finally feeling hopeful that we are making progress as they addresses my hormone and mineral imbalances. The staff is incredible; a wealth of insight and medical understanding as well as kind/compassionate. I am extremely grateful for how attentive and knowledgeable Matt (the practice manager) is at answering all of my questions. He has been incredibly patient and thorough in helping me. I recommend Roots Medical, especially if you have not found benefit in the traditional medical model.
Karen R – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Very upbeat pleasant office. Always on time. Dr. Tracey takes the time to listen and answer all your questions.
Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I can't say enough positive things about this practice and the people who staff it. I will update this review in a few months after I've had time to see more results, but I fully anticipate that my next review will also be full of praise. After decades of doctors telling me that things are normal when I know my own body and I know things are NOT normal, it's a total game-changer and life-saver to have found Roots Medical. Tracy truly cares...that is obvious. She takes the time to listen in-depth, and then applies her extensive and complex knowledge to order the right tests and get to the real source of the problem. Jenny, the nutritionist, has been equally helpful. I'm extremely excited about knowing what has been causing me so many problems, and now knowing what I can do about it. I was eating very "healthy" foods, but they weren't the right foods for the problems I'm having. And the help I'm receiving from Roots Medical goes far beyond just dietary changes. There truly are n
Maria Coppersmith-Buschman – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I have already recommended Tracy to many of my close friends with GI and thyroid issues. She has a method that works for most patients. She is systematic, thorough and kind. The front desk people go out of their way to help you. The nutritionist is patient and knowledgeable and understanding. The space is extremely welcoming. Roots medical is a gift!
Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Tracy has been kind, attentive and willing to answer any questions and explain them in a way that is accessible
Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Professional, clean, comfortable, modern, friendly, tea in the waiting area, and they have the best approach to medicine and care that I’ve only dreamed existed, until now. Natalie the MA and Matt at the front desk are so kind and helpful!! Jenny the nutritionist is literally a life saver. She is so knowledgeable, thorough and has such a patient listening ear. And Tracy does such a great job of explaining everything. I really feel a great sense of hope for my life because of these people. I don’t feel any remorse for these Drs visits because every time I go I learn something new and SO helpful. And I’m not being prescribed a bunch of toxic pharmaceuticals, only natural, plant based medications that have already started to improve my overall health. They really do get to the root of the problem! Thank you all so much! <3
Christine – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Tracy is an excellent practitioner. I appreciate that she takes the time to talk with me about my issues and is using a holistic approach to treat my conditions. I admire? her honesty? and concern.
Mar 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I am so glad I have found Roots Medical. I am getting answers to all the medical concerns I have had for a while. It's a joy to interact with Matt, he is prompt and helpful.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Tracy is excellent and professional. Since going to her I have felt better than I have in years!
Josh C in Lakewood , CO – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I'm just getting started with my treatment, but I'm very impressed with her approach to what ails me. Why treat the symptom when you can treat the cause? I'm recommending her to pretty much everyone I come across who isn't having luck with traditional Western medicine.
Ryan in Lakewood, CO – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I am a new patient at Roots but have been very impressed so far. The entire practice is run very warmly and professionally. Tracy Wolfe seems very knowledgeable and thorough. She isn’t pushy or extreme in her treatment plans, which I have experienced with other functional medicine practitioners. Derek, the nutritionist, is also very knowledgeable and really took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He didn’t rush me at all, which I really appreciated.
LTD – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
The staff at Roots is very knowledgeable and helpful. Tracy is the main person and she communicates very clearly and keeps things simple to understand, which with health things are not always so easy! Derek, the nutritionist, knows exactly how to recommend the kinds of eating that is required for the person and what they are dealing with. Matt at the front desk keeps everything moving and shaking with his high energy and good humor.
Centennial – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
When a number of doctors told me everything was "normal" even though I had a pretty major issue, Tracy saw something different. Areas that could be improved and her willingness to help treat what could be the "root" of the problem may or may not impact the larger health issue I'm having. Knowing I can take control of my health is something she has offered me that no other doctor has. I highly recommend you go to Roots if your doctors dismiss you because everything seems to be normal. I'm still o
J Gutierrez in Denver, CO – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
The whole staff at Roots Medical is awesome. They combine alternative and conventional treatments to truly get to the root of symptoms. Not to mention, they accept insurance and made the whole experience SUPER affordable. THANK YOU.
Katie in Evergreen – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Tracey is a good Dr but this office buys reviews with a discount of 10 dollars on supplements for a 5 star review. I left honest reviews me not my wife and my wife got this email. In light of the libelous and defamatory statements that were published on multiple medium against Roots Medical, the patient/provider relationship has been terminated. A summary of your labs as well as a copy of the lab work will be mailed to the address we have on file.
Mesquite, TX – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Roots medical is helping me understand and manage my health issues in new ways so I can be healthy for the rest of my life! They're helping me understand what numerous other doctors couldn't!
Yazan fattaleh in Denver, CO – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
All of the staff take me really seriously. They are super supportive through all the hard work it takes to heal through Autoimmunity.
Heather Collins in Denver, CO – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I have been seeing Tracey and Derek for several months and they have helped begin healing my SIBO. I am so grateful to have found an office that understands a functional approach to chronic health issues and makes it affordable to treat these issues. Thank you to everyone at Roots Medical for your gentle, kind and caring response to my concerns.
S in Highlands Ranch, CO – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I've been seeing Tracy since October 2016 - she has been instrumental in diagnosing my hashimoto's and helping begin my healing journey. If you are looking for a phenomenal functional medicine practitioner, see Tracy.
Nicole Aimone in Golden, CO – Jul 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?

How was your experience with Tracy Wolfe?

I believe that getting to the Root of your healthcare concerns is the only way to achieve your optimal health

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nutrition Education

2010
Clarkson College
Nebraska Medical Center
Nebraska Medical Center
University Of Nebraska Kearney

More Information

• Does Tracy Wolfe communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Tracy Wolfe communicates via email

• Does Tracy Wolfe offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Tracy Wolfe offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Tracy Wolfe offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Tracy Wolfe offers an online patient portal

• Does Tracy Wolfe have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Tracy Wolfe has free onsite parking

• Does Tracy Wolfe offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Tracy Wolfe offers weekend visits

• Does Tracy Wolfe offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Tracy Wolfe offers evening visits