Tracy Wolfe, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 35

Tracy Wolfe

Tracy Wolfe, NP is a nurse practitioner in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Clarkson College in 2010 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and nutrition education.

Make an appointment

Tracy Wolfe accepts

Tracy Wolfe accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Access Choice PPO
Blue Preferred Select
Network Open Access
Open Access Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Tracy Wolfe treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

I believe that getting to the Root of your healthcare concerns is the only way to achieve your optimal health

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nutrition Education

4.5

Tracy Wolfe?
Tracy Wolfe's Performance
What People Say About Tracy Wolfe, NP
Tracy is an excellent practitioner. I appreciate that she takes the time to talk with me about my issues and is using a holistic approach to treat my conditions. I admire? her honesty? and concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I am so glad I have found Roots Medical. I am getting answers to all the medical concerns I have had for a while. It's a joy to interact with Matt, he is prompt and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Tracy is excellent and professional. Since going to her I have felt better than I have in years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I'm just getting started with my treatment, but I'm very impressed with her approach to what ails me. Why treat the symptom when you can treat the cause? I'm recommending her to pretty much everyone I come across who isn't having luck with traditional Western medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I am a new patient at Roots but have been very impressed so far. The entire practice is run very warmly and professionally. Tracy Wolfe seems very knowledgeable and thorough. She isn’t pushy or extreme in her treatment plans, which I have experienced with other functional medicine practitioners. Derek, the nutritionist, is also very knowledgeable and really took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He didn’t rush me at all, which I really appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
The staff at Roots is very knowledgeable and helpful. Tracy is the main person and she communicates very clearly and keeps things simple to understand, which with health things are not always so easy! Derek, the nutritionist, knows exactly how to recommend the kinds of eating that is required for the person and what they are dealing with. Matt at the front desk keeps everything moving and shaking with his high energy and good humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
When a number of doctors told me everything was "normal" even though I had a pretty major issue, Tracy saw something different. Areas that could be improved and her willingness to help treat what could be the "root" of the problem may or may not impact the larger health issue I'm having. Knowing I can take control of my health is something she has offered me that no other doctor has. I highly recommend you go to Roots if your doctors dismiss you because everything seems to be normal. I'm still o
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
The whole staff at Roots Medical is awesome. They combine alternative and conventional treatments to truly get to the root of symptoms. Not to mention, they accept insurance and made the whole experience SUPER affordable. THANK YOU.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Tracey is a good Dr but this office buys reviews with a discount of 10 dollars on supplements for a 5 star review. I left honest reviews me not my wife and my wife got this email. In light of the libelous and defamatory statements that were published on multiple medium against Roots Medical, the patient/provider relationship has been terminated. A summary of your labs as well as a copy of the lab work will be mailed to the address we have on file.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Roots medical is helping me understand and manage my health issues in new ways so I can be healthy for the rest of my life! They're helping me understand what numerous other doctors couldn't!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
All of the staff take me really seriously. They are super supportive through all the hard work it takes to heal through Autoimmunity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I have been seeing Tracey and Derek for several months and they have helped begin healing my SIBO. I am so grateful to have found an office that understands a functional approach to chronic health issues and makes it affordable to treat these issues. Thank you to everyone at Roots Medical for your gentle, kind and caring response to my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I've been seeing Tracy since October 2016 - she has been instrumental in diagnosing my hashimoto's and helping begin my healing journey. If you are looking for a phenomenal functional medicine practitioner, see Tracy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Since going to Roots Medical my body has been healing and thriving better than it ever has in my adult life. The testing and treatment has helped me live a better lifestyle that fits my body's needs. Having a healthcare provider who genuinely cares about my health and fullness of life is very refreshing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
The staff and Tracy were very nice, even though I was late for my appointment. Everyone answered all of my questions, and took time to make sure I was familiar and aware of the procedures. This holistically based practice listened to my concerns, after so many other doctors have brushed me aside.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
So far so good: I'm impressed that, unlike so many other doctors' offices, they are not looking to make an extra buck off of you. Supplements are at a good price, they take insurance, the labs are cheap. They seem like they will try their best to make your visit as cheap as possible for you as they work with your insurance or with you, if you pay out of pocket. My visits have always started on time or early and staff seems competent in complex issues. Happy to have found this place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
I have been dealing with hormone imbalances due to Hashimoto's and PCOS for 20 years now. Tracy has been the only practitioner that listens to every single aggravating symptom I have in order to piece it together and figure out what is the root cause of all my ailments. Although I am not where I want to be yet, I am closer to my goals than I have ever been. Tracy always answers my questions and puts me at ease. Everyone at Roots Medical is helpful and friendly, and I'm glad they're on my team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Tracy cuts through all the nutrition hype out there and gets down to what really matters. I appreciate her approach of using proper nutrition first, and specific supplements where necessary to get the body back on track. Working with digestion and nutrient absorption as a top priority really works, and enables the body to heal itself of so many problems. I have recommended this practice to numerous friends and so far they are all very happy with Tracy's approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
It was wonderful going to Roots Medical today. Every single person on their staff was kind, compassionate and knowledgable. They worked with my financial limitations and listened intently to all of my medical concerns. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is seeking wellness!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Wolfe, NP?
All of the staff, including Tracy, treat me with great respect, kindness and care at every visit. Tracy is truly professional and knowledgeable about how to gain and maintain optimal health. She is NEVER pushy and is always willing to let me make my own health decisions. I always leave feeling well cared for.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Tracy Wolfe?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Tracy Wolfe treats patients.