Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Tracy Wolfe, NP
Tracy Wolfe, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Denver, CO. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Tracy Wolfe is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center.

3525 S Tamarac Dr Ste 170

Denver, CO 80237

Learn about Tracy Wolfe

I believe that getting to the Root of your healthcare concerns is the only way to achieve your optimal health

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nutrition Education

Tracy Wolfe does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Tooth

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Nebraska Kearney
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Clarkson College
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Nebraska Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Nebraska Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Tracy Wolfe has no awards or honors listed.

Tracy Wolfe has no media or publications listed.

Tracy Wolfe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tracy Wolfe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tracy Wolfe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Tracy Wolfe to family and friends
4.4
Tracy Wolfe's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Roots medical is helping me understand and manage my health issues in new ways so I can be healthy for the rest of my life! They're helping me understand what numerous other doctors couldn't!
in Denver, CO |
All of the staff take me really seriously. They are super supportive through all the hard work it takes to heal through Autoimmunity.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
I have been seeing Tracey and Derek for several months and they have helped begin healing my SIBO. I am so grateful to have found an office that understands a functional approach to chronic health issues and makes it affordable to treat these issues. Thank you to everyone at Roots Medical for your gentle, kind and caring response to my concerns.
in Golden, CO |
I've been seeing Tracy since October 2016 - she has been instrumental in diagnosing my hashimoto's and helping begin my healing journey. If you are looking for a phenomenal functional medicine practitioner, see Tracy.
Westminster, CO |
Since going to Roots Medical my body has been healing and thriving better than it ever has in my adult life. The testing and treatment has helped me live a better lifestyle that fits my body's needs. Having a healthcare provider who genuinely cares about my health and fullness of life is very refreshing.
in Englewood, CO |
The staff and Tracy were very nice, even though I was late for my appointment. Everyone answered all of my questions, and took time to make sure I was familiar and aware of the procedures. This holistically based practice listened to my concerns, after so many other doctors have brushed me aside.
in Denver, CO |
So far so good: I'm impressed that, unlike so many other doctors' offices, they are not looking to make an extra buck off of you. Supplements are at a good price, they take insurance, the labs are cheap. They seem like they will try their best to make your visit as cheap as possible for you as they work with your insurance or with you, if you pay out of pocket. My visits have always started on time or early and staff seems competent in complex issues. Happy to have found this place!
in Denver, CO |
I have been dealing with hormone imbalances due to Hashimoto's and PCOS for 20 years now. Tracy has been the only practitioner that listens to every single aggravating symptom I have in order to piece it together and figure out what is the root cause of all my ailments. Although I am not where I want to be yet, I am closer to my goals than I have ever been. Tracy always answers my questions and puts me at ease. Everyone at Roots Medical is helpful and friendly, and I'm glad they're on my team.
in Denver, CO |
Tracy cuts through all the nutrition hype out there and gets down to what really matters. I appreciate her approach of using proper nutrition first, and specific supplements where necessary to get the body back on track. Working with digestion and nutrient absorption as a top priority really works, and enables the body to heal itself of so many problems. I have recommended this practice to numerous friends and so far they are all very happy with Tracy's approach.
in Denver, CO |
It was wonderful going to Roots Medical today. Every single person on their staff was kind, compassionate and knowledgable. They worked with my financial limitations and listened intently to all of my medical concerns. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is seeking wellness!
in Littleton, CO |
All of the staff, including Tracy, treat me with great respect, kindness and care at every visit. Tracy is truly professional and knowledgeable about how to gain and maintain optimal health. She is NEVER pushy and is always willing to let me make my own health decisions. I always leave feeling well cared for.
in Greenwood Village, CO |
Not just for women. I went because my wife suggested I go because at my age men need treatment as well. We all need to stay healthy and I found that Roots Medical was right for both of us. They do a through test to find the root of any issues. They are very experienced in results and solutions for any issues. I feel much better with improved habits! I would highly recommend them to help you improve your all around health! Thank you
in Englewood, CO |
I am so glad I found Roots Medical!! They have been a life saver. They have helped balance my hormones and helped with weight management. Very professional, very friendly, very caring, very easy to work with. They are much more knowledgeable than a traditional doctor. Roots Medical being a functional doctor is the way to go! I would highly recommend this place!!
in Littleton, CO |
So thankful to have found this Nurse Practitioner!!! Tracy has helped me to uncover fundamental reasons why I was feeling so poorly. She looked at the whole picture of hormones, nutrition, inflammation markers, insulin resistance indicators and adrenals. I really appreciate the functional medicine approach. I highly recommend Roots Medical and their entire friendly staff.
Have you seen Tracy Wolfe, NP?
Are you Tracy Wolfe?

Hospitals where Tracy Wolfe has admitting privileges

Sky Ridge Medical Center
10101 Ridgegate Pkwy
Lone Tree, CO 80124

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)