Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT

Dr. Urvater
Telehealth services available

Access Physical Therapy Wellness Rockland Pllc

200 E Eckerson Rd Ste 290 New City, NY 10956

Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT is a Physical Therapist in New City, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Urvater to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Urvater treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Urvater's conditions and procedures:

• Graston Technique®
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Sports Rehabilitation

Dr. Urvater accepts

Dr. Urvater accepts the following insurance:

Affinity Insurance Services

Dr. Urvater's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Urvater

4.2

Dr. Urvater

Dr. Tracy Urvater has been mentoring the students from Rockland BOCES CTEC Health Academy for the last 4 years and her site has always been a student favorite. Dr. Urvater always goes above and beyond for our students by taking time out of her busy schedule to give back to the community and by teaching our future health care professionals. The student’s love to see her interact with her patients giving them her all and seeing the patient’s improve. Student involvement is a key element to student success and that is what Dr. Urvater delivers! Thank you, Tania Mendez, Instructor & Donna Stonis, Certified Work-based learning coordinator.
Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT?
I know Tracy for 10 years. She has treated may people I know. This review is based upon a brief personal experience that only confirms the universal acclaim Dr. Urvater has earned. She is dedicated, trustworthy and knows a tremendous amount about orthopedic and sports injuries. 5-Stars!
Drummer in nanuet NY – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT?
When looking for a Physical Therapist look no further then Dr. Urvater, "Tracy". My daughter Jessica tore her ACL in 2017. We traveled 45 minutes each way, three days a week just to see her and thats because there is no better. She has a caring, hands on approach that made my daughter look forward to these tough sessions. Tracy explained everything thoroughly and answered all of our questions. I would often email her with a question and get a response asap which to me shows how much she cares.
Derek Barbier in New Windsor NY – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT?
I have been to other Physical Therapists. They were average. My Orthopedist suggested I use Tracy Urvater. She has a different approach for my therapy. I was treated over a year ago and after treatment, my symptoms disappeared. Unfortunately, I was neglectful in doing my exercises and the symptoms re-occurred. Tracy gives you her undivided attention as there are never more than one other patient. Her assistants are knowledgeable and helpful. The other therapists are also excellent. I am on my w
Abe in Monsey, NY – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Urvater?
Provider explaining information to patient

I believe in providing equal quality care for all my patients based on the highest level of evidence/research while keeping patient goals a top priority....Read more

Dr. Urvater has been a Rockland County resident since 1994.  She graduated with honors from New York University in 1988.  She continued to advance...Read more

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedics
  • Sports Medicine

2012
Utica College, Doctor Of Physical Therapy
1988
New York U

Does Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT offer telehealth services?

Dr. Urvater has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT accepting new patients?

Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Urvater's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Urvater accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT's top areas of care?

Dr. Urvater frequently treats Graston Technique®, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, and Pain Management Through Physical Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Urvater treats.

Where is Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT's office located?

Dr. Urvater's office is located at 200 E Eckerson Rd Ste 290, New City, NY 10956. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Tracy Urvater, DPT?

Access Physical Therapy Wellness Rockland Pllc200 E Eckerson Rd Ste 290 New City, NY 10956