Dr. Tracy Smith, DC

Dr. Tracy Smith, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Tracy Smith, DC is a chiropractor in Sioux Falls, SD. He graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University and specializes in chiropractic, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.Read his story

2200 W 49th St Ste 106

Sioux Falls, SD 57105

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "After suffering a knee injury playing football in high school, I was sent to a Chiropractor. To this day, I clearly remember watching patients limp and hobble their way into treatment rooms and coming out of the room a short time later walking fine, smiling, and chatting with the doc thanking him for his good work. I was blown away, how was he able to do that so quickly?! After my treatment, I asked the doc about his schooling and he provided me with some literature. I had one of those clarity of life moments we all randomly stumble upon now and then, I knew right then and there that's what I wanted to do. Upon completion of graduate school, we began practicing in Sioux Falls and in 2002 we opened our own current clinic. We enjoy coming here every day and it never gets old helping people feel better. We each have areas we like to focus on which allows us to cover a lot of ground in what we can treat, and that fulfills our mission here, which is to find effective solutions to people's problems. "

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "There are a lot of good Chiropractors in Sioux Falls, which I think is great because we can help with so many things and provide a non-invasive (and often less costly) solution to.  I'm not anti-medicine, I freely refer back and forth with a number of medical providers in Sioux Falls, and I think advances in modern medicine have been incredible.  I just feel that we should first focus on our nutrition, our lifestyle, and keeping our bodies freely moving, all of which improves function.  Use medicine, but just less of it if possible. "

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Smith does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• Northern State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of South Dakota
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews