Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Tracy Ramos is a Nurse Practitioner in North Andover, MA. Her office accepts new patients.

First Choice Community Medical Services

575 Turnpike St Ste 25 North Andover, MA 01845 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Tracy Ramos treats your condition or procedure

Tracy Ramos accepts

Tracy Ramos accepts the following insurance:

Tracy Ramos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tracy Ramos

Tracy Ramos

I recommend Tracy Ramos enthusiastically and without reservation. My mother moved into an assisted living facility 1.5 years ago and Tracy has taken expert care of her since the beginning. She is personally responsive, clinically astute and wise about dealing with the health problems of this older generation. My mother had a wonderful primary care physician for years and to be honest, I was concerned that having an NP would be a step down in care. Nothing could be father from the truth ~ Tracy's years of experience, in addition to the amazing convenience of having Tracy make visits to my mother's apartment make this a perfect combination for our family. We give thanks for Tracy!
Jean Campaiola – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Ramos?
I cannot say enough about the extraordinary care provided by Tracy Ramos, NP, and the First Choice Community team for my Mother through these past several years, in particular with the added challenges of COVID. Tracy is extremely responsive and resourceful! When health issues have arisen, Tracy has made sure that my Mom has gotten all of the services required. Not only is Tracy reactice, she is proactive to make sure wellness visits and labwork are maintained. Our family is blessed to have Tracy and FCCMS as part of the caregiver team for our Mother. Beth, Daughter of FCCMS patient
Beth – Oct 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Ramos?
My mom moved into an assisted living 4 years ago, but we continued to take her out to her primary Dr. Over time this became less desirable and we started looking for options closer to her new home. When speaking to people in the industry that I knew well and trusted, all pointed to Tracy Ramos as the absolute best option. We truly cannot say enough about Tracy. She is that special combination of thoughtful and personal care, vast experience and deep dedication. I am beyond relieved to have my mom in her care and would recommend her to anyone who was looking for someone in this field.
Laura M – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Ramos?
Tracy has provided excellent care for my mother for several years. She is knowledgeable, responsive and an excellent communicator. I trust her completely. I would highly recommend Tracy!
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Ramos?
Tracy has been caring for my mother for 2 years and has played a major role in helping to keep my mother healthy. Tracy takes a very personalized approach to her patients. She takes her time to get to know them, she really cares about their well being, she's sensitive and observant, she's an excellent communicator and has been very responsive to my mother's needs. And to top it all off, Tracy makes house calls! So when my 89 year old mother doesn't feel well, she doesn't have to get into a cold car, drive to a Dr's office and wait in a waiting room to see a medical professional. Instead, Tracy comes to my mother's place! I would highly recommend having Tracy care for you or your loved ones (and my mother does too!).
Erin P – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Ramos?
Tracy provides exceptional care! She is knowledgeable, caring, and incredibly responsive! Her care of my mother over the past two years has exceeded all of my expectations. I recommend her highly and without reservation!
Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Ramos?
Tracy has taken care of my elderly mother’s medical needs for a few years. She is very caring and knowledgeable. The best!
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracy Ramos?

How was your experience with Tracy Ramos?