Dr. Tracy Prout, PHD

Dr. Tracy Prout, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Tracy Prout, PHD is a clinical psychologist in New York, NY. She specializes in clinical psychology.

30 E 20th St

New York, NY 10003

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Prout

This content was provided by Dr. Prout "I work collaboratively to help people discover the best versions of themselves, to repair broken relationships, to forgive the wounds of the past, and to discover strategies to help them enjoy a greater quality of life. I hope you will contact me and we can discuss what you are looking for in a therapist. I encourage you to take the first step towards renewal. I listen to my patients carefully and with empathy. I am interested in collaborating with you to provide a therapy that is restorative and helps move you forward in life. I enjoy working with people who are curious about themselves and those around them, those who are open to exploration and changing patterns that have held them back. My approach is primarily psychodynamic but I also integrate other theoretical approaches when appropriate. I enjoy working with a diverse group of clients. I also have special training in working with patients for whom religion and/or spirituality are important parts of their lives."

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Prout does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Jacobi Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009

• American Psychoanalytic Association, Fellow, 2008-2009
  • Teacher of the Year (College of Mt. Saint Vincent), 2009-2010
  • Russinova, Z., Prout, T. A., Wewiorski, N., Cash, D., Stepas, K. A., & Lyass, A. (2009). Use of prayer by persons with serious mental illness: Patterns and perceived benefits. Counselling and Spirituality, 28(2), 59-82.,

Dr. Prout does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prout and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prout's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Prout?

How was your experience with Dr. Prout?