Dr. Tracy Malton, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 50

Chiropractic

Dr. Tracy Malton, DC is a Chiropractor in Wallingford, CT and has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from PALMER COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC WEST in 1998. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Tracy Malton, DC

Healing Hands Chiropractic,llc

100 Center St # 100 Wallingford, CT 06492

Compare Dr. Tracy Malton, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Malton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Malton

Dr Tracy helped me figure out what could possibly be wrong with my body in the two weeks I’ve been seeing her after I’ve been to my ortho for over 8 months, physical therapy for 5 months, neurosurgeon who said my cervical scans were not bad enough for surgery (thank god!). I came online to google her e-mail address to tell her the good news, and came across this weibsite so I thought everyone needed to know how great she is. The first 2 appts were thorough. First appt, she scanned me w a static EMG to see my worst areas. The second appt, she discussed what we would do for a treatment plan. Last week was my second week seeing her and I now know where the numbness in my hand and arm is coming from!! I can’t wait to tell her!! If your body is struggling, go see her!!!!
Elly – Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Malton, DC?
Excellent chiropractor with the best staff ever!!! Such a wonderful, welcoming environment. This place is amazing, you will leave feeling better and happier every time!!! Dr. Tracy is very thorough, takes her time with her patients, and is dedicated to making people feel better!!!
Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Malton, DC?
We call Dr Malton Dr. Tracy - so much compassion and kindness. She and her staff always are quick with a smile and good word or joke if one is a bit down Dr. Tracy is very knowledgeable, compassionate and talented She approaches her patients holistically. Her understanding of how Life throws its curveball, and how our bodies respond. Her gentle approach helps and keeps the spine and nerves in alignment knowing a well balanced body helps to keep a better balanced life. Truly one of my happy places in this world
Kira Blakeslee – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Malton, DC?
I was diagnosed with Parkinson's in 2008. By 2014, despite other chiropractic, medical, and alternative treatments, I had such difficulty walking that 2 weeks before a golfing vacation, I was ready to cancel. My wife persuaded me to see Dr. Tracy, and I reluctantly went. We made the vacation, I continue to improve (thanks to Dr. Tracy's treatments!), and 2 weeks ago my neurologist said that if he didn't know I had Parkinson's, my walk made me look symptom-free. Thank you, Dr. Tracy!
Jack P. in Connecticut – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Malton, DC?
I had a wonderful experience when I first met Dr. Tracy. She is very passionate about her work and helping others. She examined me thoroughly (in comparison to other DR) and explained results and potential treatments with me. I'm excited to continue to work with her as I receive treatment.
Nicole in Wallingford – Sep 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Malton, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Malton?