Dr. Tracy Grant, PHD

Dr. Tracy Grant, PHD

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tracy Grant, PHD is a counselor in New Paltz, NY. She specializes in counseling and psychology.

153 Main St

New Paltz, NY 12561

Learn about Dr. Grant

• Counseling
  • Psychology

Dr. Grant does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cornell University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Dutchess County Department Of Mental Hygiene
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • PHD Program New York Univesity
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Grant has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grant's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grant to family and friends

Dr. Grant's Performance

I saw Dr. Grant regularly several years ago. She was absolutely wonderful and helped me enormously through difficult times. She was honest and insightful. She spoke truth, and made me work, but always with complete sympathy and compassion. Dr. Grant was very accessible, and I had no difficulty...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Grant is one of the best Psycologist Doctors I ever seen in my life. She is the super expert for Psycology Health Evaluations. She will support you for what she promised or told you. She will even go many extra miles to put you on a right path to improve your health and your life. She is also...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Tracy has been my therapist for about 8 years now. I can't imagine how my life would be without her amazing counseling. She constantly encourages and challenges me to be the best person I can be, and create a great life for myself as my family. Definitely recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Extremely unprofessional and shows no signs of empathy or care. Made me highly uncomfortable. Do NOT recommend
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3

I am a New York State psychologist and this review is from Boston, MA. I wonder if perhaps this person is commenting on a different Tracy Grant.

Arrogant and full of herself. Long wait time and unorganized. Don't bother because she's as cold as ice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2

I am sorry that this client's experience was so negative, especially since people seek out therapy services when they are having a difficult time and need support. My clients never wait, but this client maybe meant they had to wait for a "new patient appointment" and that is sometimes the case when I am especially busy. I sincerely hope this person found another behavioral health provider who felt like a good fit and who was able to offer the help and support this person needed.