Clinical Psychology  |
Dr. Tracy Gangi, PSY.D
Dr. Tracy Gangi, PSY.D is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Commack, NY. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

340 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 10

• Child Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • School Psychology

Dr. Gangi does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Psychological Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Saint Johns University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • St. John's University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Saint Johns University Of New York
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Gangi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gangi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gangi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gangi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gangi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gangi to family and friends
Dr. Gangi's Performance
Commack,ny |
Dr. Gangi was a godsend at a very vulnerable time in my life. She is understaning, non-judgmental and so informative. I saw her for almost 1 year and gained so many important tools that will forever be part of my stress/anxiety tool kit. She advocated for me when i was overwhelmed and struggled with ways to do it my self. I can 100% say that should i ever need her services again I will not hesistate to seek her out! Thank you for all your support and care!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Gangi has helped me to understand and resolve my external and internal issues. Dr. Gangi is extremely professional and accommodating. She has made a huge impact in my life, and helped me to make a major positive turn around.
Commack, NY |
Dr. Gangi has been incredibly supportive in every single one of my sessions with her. She offers incredible insight, has allowed me to open up in ways I never knew I could, and has very personable and sensitive way about her that never fails to make me feel comfortable in her presence. I highly recommend her!
Commack, NY |
Dr. Gangi has made me feel comfortable in discussing and dealing with my problems. Dr. Gangi helps me to see the parts of myself that I miss and although she shows compassion and empathy she gives me straight talk when necessary. That is what I think has helped me the most. She is supportive and understanding. She has played a big part in saving my life and in helping me to make it better. I am not sure what I would do if I did not have her insight and constant support.
in Sayville, NY |
I very much would recommend Dr. Gangi to anyone. I have had a very good experience with Dr Gangi as far as certain things go, such as, building trust, her expertise, her competence and her availability and much more. Most of all I don't feel like I am just answering questions with no feedback. I needed answers and tools to help myself get to a better place and Dr Gangi gave me that and much more and still is to this day doing so. I am very happy with Dr Gangi as my doctor.
Sag Harbor, NY |
Dr.Gangi is a very kind and understanding person who really cares for the well being of her patients.. Her friendly and funny nature makes it easy to talk about your issues.I highly recommend her to all....
in Kings Park, NY |
Dr. Gangi has and continues to be extremely helpful to me. She communicates extremely well both verbally and non-verbally and is always interested in how I am feeling. Her professionalism, insight, perspective, empathy and ability to sense what I am feeling and thinking has been very beneficial to me. I highly recommend her services.
in New York, NY |
After careful analysis, Dr. Gangi concluded that I most likely have adult ADHD. After further analyis, it was clear to both of us that I am a classic case who went under the radar due to my academic success through graduate school. It was an epiphany. All my self-defeating patterns made sense. Dr. Gangi has also given me tools to tackle problems, organize my life and gain confidence again. After years of therapy, someone finally realized the missing piece. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Gangi.
Have you seen Dr. Tracy Gangi, PSY.D?
Are you Dr. Gangi?