Dr. Tracy Gangi, PSY.D

Dr. Tracy Gangi, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tracy Gangi, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Commack, NY and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from St. John's University in 2010 and specializes in clinical psychology, adult psychology, and more.

340 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 10

• Child Psychology
  • Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • School Psychology

Dr. Gangi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Saint Johns University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • St. John's University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Saint Johns University Of New York
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Gangi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gangi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gangi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gangi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gangi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gangi to family and friends

Dr. Gangi's Performance

Dr. Gangi Says:
"

I just observed the American Psychological Association endorsed practitioners to respond to both favorable and negative reviews, so I will begin doing so now (as of 3/6/2018)

"

Dr Gangi has an extraordinary sense of lhelping to understand the issues and resolving them . I am very impressed by her skillful ness to make the most of the appointment I would highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for you kind, positive review-I always strive to understand where each client is coming from; I am happy to have helped.

Dr. Gangi was a godsend at a very vulnerable time in my life. She is understaning, non-judgmental and so informative. I saw her for almost 1 year and gained so many important tools that will forever be part of my stress/anxiety tool kit. She advocated for me when i was overwhelmed and struggled...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

I am so happy you learned so many tools going forward in life; feel free to come back if you ever feel the need for more!

Dr. Gangi has helped me to understand and resolve my external and internal issues. Dr. Gangi is extremely professional and accommodating. She has made a huge impact in my life, and helped me to make a major positive turn around.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much Sara! It's been a pleasure working with you and I can't wait to hear updates from your new life in AZ!

Dr. Gangi has been incredibly supportive in every single one of my sessions with her. She offers incredible insight, has allowed me to open up in ways I never knew I could, and has very personable and sensitive way about her that never fails to make me feel comfortable in her presence. I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for your kind review-I'm so happy to be helpful to you!

Dr. Gangi has made me feel comfortable in discussing and dealing with my problems. Dr. Gangi helps me to see the parts of myself that I miss and although she shows compassion and empathy she gives me straight talk when necessary. That is what I think has helped me the most. She is supportive and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

I am humbled to know I have helped you during some dark times in your life and I'm encouraged to know my straight talk was not a deterrent but yet was able to be processed and utilized. It is my great hope you find continued peace.