Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Tracy Burris, FNP
Tracy Burris, FNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Ukiah, CA.

260 Hospital Dr Ste 209

Ukiah, CA 95482

Learn about Tracy Burris

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Tracy Burris does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Tracy Burris is unavailable at this time.

Tracy Burris has no awards or honors listed.

Tracy Burris has no media or publications listed.

Tracy Burris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tracy Burris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tracy Burris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Tracy Burris to family and friends
3.1
Tracy Burris' Performance
Ukiah, CA |
Extremely helpful and supportive. Always makes herself available when I have a question about my daughter's care.
in Ukiah, CA |
Dealing with this office is a nightmare. I have 3 meds that I have been taking for 6 yrs+ and whenever one of these needs new refills I have problems. They have insisted I come in for an appt before they would refill. They take longer than they should to send the prescription. I requested refills for one of my meds before I left on a 3 week trip, when I returned the prescription still had not be sent. Since then I have requested it 6 times - it has been 2 weeks and I still don't have my meds.
in Ukiah, CA |
This provider is sometimes highly conscientious and compassionate, but at other times doesn't take the patient seriously or try to help, acting as if listening is enough. She isn't proactive enough to get patients the care they need every single time they visit her office.
in Upper lake,ca |
Had no care in the world about my situation, wouldn't do anything to help me! If I didn't go to a different county to the E/R I probably wouldn't be here! Absolutely a horrible experience! If she doesn't know how to treat a medical need then she should ha e gotten someone else to help me because I'm putting my life in your hands! Thankfully I'm smart enough to know she didn't give me the correct medication, some people don't know anything and rely on the provider to help them!!
in Bend OR |
I was traveling through the area and had an is ue with my prescription. It was the day b4 Thanksgiving, to boot. I showed up at her office without an appointment. She couldn't see me then but made room in her schedule for later in the afternoon. She helped me with my prescription, if she didn't help me I would have been in very bad physical shape during the long holiday weekend. And if that wasn't enough she came in a few hours the friday after Thanksgiving and made sure I was fine. TLClifford
Have you seen Tracy Burris, FNP?
Are you Tracy Burris?