Tracy Beecher, FNP

Tracy Beecher, FNP

Neurosurgery  ·
Female

Tracy Beecher, FNP is a neurosurgery specialist in Fargo, ND. She specializes in neurosurgery, neurosurgery (nurse practitioner), and more.

Essentia Health-32nd Avenue Clinic

3000 32nd Ave S

Fargo, ND 58103

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Learn about Tracy Beecher

Video

This content was provided by Tracy Beecher "As a medical professional, I have the privilege of caring for patients and their families and sharing in Essentia Health's mission of making a healthy difference in people's lives."

• Neurosurgery
  • Neurosurgery (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Tracy Beecher does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Dakota.

Education data for Tracy Beecher is unavailable at this time.

Tracy Beecher has no awards or honors listed.

Tracy Beecher has no media or publications listed.

Tracy Beecher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tracy Beecher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tracy Beecher's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Tracy Beecher to family and friends

Tracy Beecher's Performance

Tracy was the nurse assisting Dr. Syrquin when I had my back surgery and I went to see her for the post op...she was very knowledgeable about it all and gave me good advice... very nice gal! I admire her for the job she has to do, it can’t be an easy one! Thank You so much??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for sharing such positive feedback about Tracy Beecher. We feel lucky to have her on our team and will pass on your kind words to her. -Jessica

Tracy is very knowledgeable and “down to earth”. She’s easy to visit with and answers any and all questions I had. I looked forward to my appointments with her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

The worst experience I have EVER had with a health provider. Treated me with no respect or compassion. Did not have any of my medical records. Did not even know what I was being treated for. Completely unprofessional. Nothing was done by anyone to correct the lack of care I was given or the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this important feedback with us. We take all patient concerns seriously and use the information to improve our care. I would like to learn more. Please send an email to patientfeedback@EssentiaHealth.org -Andrew

She was understanding to my problem and then sent me to Dr. Syrquin to follow up and then had surgery. I am very happy with both of them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for sharing such positive feedback about Tracy. We feel lucky to have her on our team and will pass on your kind words to her.

Very thorough, took plenty of time, went out of her way to speak to another specialist to get me additional information on my condition. Excellent explanation of my conditions, reinforced many things my surgeon in Minneapolis was saying. Also, answered by wife's questions about me very thoroughly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0