Traci Wilke, PA

Traci Wilke, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
I have been practicing dermatology for over 15 years. I started my career in San Diego where I worked for 10 years and moved to Fort Collins with my family in 2012. I joined Dermatology of Northern Colorado in 2012

3726 S Timberline Rd

Fort Collins, CO 80525

• Kaiser Permanente
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Traci Wilke

This content was provided by Traci Wilke "I enjoy treating patients of all ages"

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

Traci Wilke does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatological Disorders
  • Psoriasis
  • Warts

• Biopsy
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Mole Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Traci Wilke has no awards or honors listed.

Traci Wilke has no media or publications listed.

Traci Wilke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Traci Wilke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Traci Wilke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Traci Wilke to family and friends
Traci Wilke's Performance
Fort Collins, Co |
I would recommend Traci to any family or friends looking for a great Dermatologist. Traci is a very kind person and has a great bed side manner.
CO |
I am always impressed with the level of professionalism and compassion I receive when ever I see Traci and her staff. They are courteous and respectful , I would recommend this office to all my friends and family.
Ft Collins, CO |
I would highly recommend Dermatology of Northern Colorado to anyone looking for a professional and highly regarded dermatology office. It's clean, modern, and the receptionists are always friendly and professional. I see Traci Wilke and she always takes her time during our appointments. She's friendly, professional, I never feel rushed, and feel like I've had a thorough examination when leaving. Dermatology of Norther Colorado is the best dermatology office I've ever visited.
Fort Collins, Co |
Not only is Traci very knowledgeable in her field, she is genuinely caring and kind. She has treated several of my sons skin issues with great success. I would recommend Traci to anyone.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Traci is a wonderful PA. She helped both my daughters with their skin issues. She was kind, efficient, and knowledgeable. We were thankful to have found Traci!
Laguna Niguel, CA |
Traci is knowledgeable, thorough and has a great personality. I am so fortunate to have found her! She always runs on time as well!
in Denver, CO |
Traci is thorough and I trust her with every member of my family. My two sons, my husband and I all count on her to thoroughly inspect us annually for suspect moles as skin cancer runs in our family. I work in the medical industry and appreciate her level of knowledge and professionalism. Her bed side manner is so down to earth - yet she also appreciates my need for her to be appropriately aggressive with any questionable moles. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She is the best!!!
Ft Collins, CO |
I always feel like Traci listens to what I need to have looked at. She takes great care in making sure she finds the problem, and addresses it. When she removed the warts I had, it was as quick and painless as possible... it still stung a little, but it was over in bit.
Ft Collins, CO |
I had been to another derm place in Fort Collins and they had completely missed my diagnosis. Traci not only figured put what was really wrong... she was totally professional about it and even helped me understand how something like this could have been missed. I couldn't be happier!!!!!
Ft Collins, CO |
Traci was quick and professional. She explained what I was doing to create the skin condition and provided a plan to get it corrected. I was in and out quickly and back on my way. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist. The office was nice and clean, the support staff seemed nice.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Excellent service and patient support. Been to this practice often for Dermatology procedures and always impressed with professionalism and knowledge of entire staff. The office has been in Fort Collins for ever and they are very patient focused, procedures are quick and typically painless. Scott G
Have you seen Traci Wilke, PA?
Are you Traci Wilke?

Visit Traci Wilke

Traci Wilke accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physician Assistant)
Physician Assistant (PA)
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physician Assistant)
Dermatology