Dr. Traci Pennock, DC

ChiropracticFemale

Chiropractic

Dr. Traci Pennock, DC is a Chiropractor in Sidney, OH. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Traci Pennock, DC

Sidney Chiropractic Inc.

1640 Gleason St Sidney, OH 45365

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Pennock treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pennock's conditions and procedures:

• Food Allergy
  • Musculoskeletal Pain

Dr. Pennock accepts

Dr. Pennock accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Pennock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pennock

I can't say enough about Dr. Pennock. She knew exactly how to empower my body to cure allergies in all forms...stomach issues, asthma,fatigue,and all the normal seasonal sxs. This has truly changed my life and now I enjoy all seasons without meds and eat/drink whatever I want. My body gets along with anything I want to do! She is gifted with amazing intuition as well. I can't thank her enough. Again, life changing.
Diana Woods – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Pennock, DC?
Dr. Traci Pennock is an outstanding chiropractor and functional medicine specialist! I love her approach, attenion to detail, individualized health protocol, and her personal approaches!
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Pennock, DC?
Dr. Pennock is a gifted and compassionate chiropractor. More important than her ability to adjust a misaligned body is her skill in nutritional arts and realignment of a body’s energy field as a way to treat allergies. It may sound like hocus locus but it works! She takes time with every appointment to ensure a thorough review of what your body needs. Dr. Pennock can help you achieve optimun health.
Donna Stothfang in Cincinnati , OH – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Pennock, DC?
Dr Pennock is amazing! I was experiencing lower back pain and shoulder and neckpain. I had never been to a chiropractor before seeing Dr Pennock. I am so glad that I made that first appointment. I do not have lower back pain anymore and my shoulder and neck pain has subsided. She has also helped me with my sinus migraines. She is one doctor that works with mind, body & soul. I tell everyone I know about Dr Pennock.
Barb in Middletown, OH – Jul 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Pennock, DC?
Dr. Pennock has been amazing. She helped me with some serious stomach problems that MDs have not been able to help with at all. She was always understanding and kind, and I felt improvement after every visit. I recommend her to all of my friends and family, especially those with medical conditions that non-holistic approaches have not helped.
Hannah in Lebanon, OH – Sep 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Pennock, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Pennock?

• Chiropractic