Traci Marando, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 44

Traci Marando

Family Psychiatric Services, Hamden, CT

1 Evergreen Ave Ste 34 Hamden, CT 06518

Traci Marando, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Hamden, CT and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Yale University in 2007 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Traci Marando accepts

Traci Marando accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Traci Marando treats your condition or procedure

Traci Marando's conditions and procedures:

• Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Divorce
  • Individual Adult Psychotherapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Self-Esteem Problems

Psychodynamic, insight, cognitive behavioral, and grief/trauma/loss resolution

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2007

17.741935483870968%

Traci Marando?
Traci Marando's Performance
What People Say About Traci Marando, APRN
I have struggled with moderate-severe depression for over 30 years, 10 of which I was on medication. I started seeing Traci 6 months ago to stop taking the medication and to finally address the root cause of my issues. Through hard work, honest self-reflection, some internal pain, I have started to come out the other side and for the first time in my entire life feel like I'm really "me." Traci tells me that she is just my "tour guide" and that I'm the one who has done all the work. I tell her she is my miracle worker. I will forever be grateful to her knowledge, skill and compassionate ear.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci has always been helpful and understanding. I’ve seen her for two different issues over the last 10 years, this most recent was for grief counseling over the loss of my Mom. She will give you information to read pertinent to your situation. If you do what she recommends it’s amazing how much better you feel. I truly thought I can handle what I was going through on my own until my husband said to me you need to talk to Traci again. As soon as I made the appointment I felt a little better instantly. I’ve felt even better each time I’ve seen her. Some sessions have been harder than others but she’s there to get to the root of how and why you’re feeling the way you do. Working on yourself is a hard journey but you’ll feel great in the end. Thank you Traci for everything ! Alecia M. New Haven, CT
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Initially I liked the idea of a natural approach without medication. I weaned off, but was not getting better. After repeatedly telling Tracy, her responses were I believe now completely unprofessional. I was told the reason I was told it was my fault as I wasn’t trying hard enough, I wasn’t journaling enough, etc. I left her after she refused to prescribe anti-depressants. I am back on medication and seeing a much more compassionate therapist and doing better. I always felt she had issues with men as she would tell stories about her father issues and I think she saw me the same way. Office management was also totally unprofessional. She would often be late but did not tolerate my occasional lateness. One time she double booked me with someone else. The billing was always off and inaccurate but in her favor. She lent me a book from her library and when I stopped seeing her she refused to refund over $200 until I returned a $15 book. There are much better options!
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. The...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci works hard to make sure she gets to know you and challenges you to be your best self, supporting you through the whole process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
I am very grateful to have found Traci. She is very warm and easy to talk to. I have learned so many skills. She taught me how to express myself better and has shared many healthy ways to handle my anxiety. Since she is an APRN she is very knowledgeable and works with you on getting healthy the holistic way. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
I am very grateful to have the opportunity to work with Traci. She has proven to be a tremendous asset in my journey to emotional recovery. Traci has a gift that allows her to address difficult conversations in a compassionate and empathic manner. Traci is intelligent and has great insight which allows her to help others. I am truly grateful for Traci's wisdom and patience and I continue to look forward to the healing process with her unique support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci is warm, welcoming, and honest. Everything you need in a therapist. She has a kind heart and truly wants the best for her patients. I highly recommend her; she has helped me with so much and I will forever be grateful. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
My search for a psychiatrist led me to Traci. I saw other providers but never felt comfortable. Traci takes the time to help find the root of the issues and really works to get you (and keep you) on the right track. From my first visit, it was very easy to talk to her. She is very compassionate, very responsive, friendly but also tells it like it is. She takes a holistic approach with medication, which is a nice change from the norm. My only regret is not finding her sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci is a phenomenal therapist. Her holistic approach is the only thing I have responded to so far. She is honest and direct and she allows you to feel completely yourself when you are there. I am slowly starting to maintain a better relationship with my mom. She has helped me deal with my negative thought patterns and exposed me to self soothing and care. I am slowly but surely growing as a person and it feels really good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
I have lived over 30 with deep internal pain and anger that was affecting my daily life and relationships . Before seeing Traci many people told me it would take a few therapists to find one I was comfortable with. That wasn’t the case. I was immediately comfortable. She has a great understanding of the pain and struggles we all deal with. She is also excellent at putting my scattered thoughts together when I have trouble putting them into words.She treats me like a person, not just some subject
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
I consider Traci to be a blessing in my life during an extremely difficult time. I first saw Traci when my anxiety was at an all time high and I'm thankful she helped me naturally overcome it. She helped me grow as a person and see the best in myself when I couldn't. Her holistic approach is empowering. You can tell Traci really cares about what you say and what she does. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci is a wonderful therapist. She genuinely cares about me as a client and is always available to me when I need her. She is very diligent and always responds to my emails within 20 minutes. I trust her a lot and she has helped me so much within such a short period of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
I've never been to a therapist before and I felt super comfortable talking to Traci. There was a lot of things that I never saw in myself that she did which is helping me recover from the things I was and am currently going through. She is always honest with me which I 100% appreciate even if it's hard to hear sometimes. She believes in natural healing so she had me try out some new vitamins and I have never felt better. She is truly amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci is a very knowledgeable and effective therapist. She is easy to talk to and challenges you to learn more about yourself. Traci empowers you to believe in yourself. But you need to be willing to work on yourself. She has helped me tremendously and I am grateful to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Failed to get back to me after contacting multiple times, constantly refuted things i said in a derogatory way and believes in "alternative" medicine. Shes an irresponsible witch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
I’ve been seeing Traci for about two and a half years, and I’m very grateful to have come across her. I was at a very low point in life, drinking a lot and finding solace in one bad relationship after another. Seeing her and talking to her each week has shown me there is more to life than the external. She has helped me to value myself, love myself, and put myself first. She’s very nurturing and understanding. However she’s also blunt and honest. I highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci has been extraordinarily helpful. She has wonderful insight, and uses a variety skills to engage with, pushing me to truly reflect on myself. Traci is compassionate about her work, and very flexible with her scheduling when needed. she is the kind of therapist that will push you to think and learn for yourself, expanding your knowledge and building your confidence at the same time. I've even referred close friends of mine to her in their time of need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci is a knowledgeable, caring clinician focused on holistic treatment. She is non-judgmental and teaches me coping skills. I highly recommend Traci.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
Traci is wonderful to work with! I have seen her over the past 6 years and she has helped me sooo much! She takes the time to really get to know her patients. Finding the right provider is hard and I would recommend Traci to anyone. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Marando, APRN?
She is absolutely amazing. I have become a stronger and happier person because of her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Traci Marando?

Family Psychiatric Services, Hamden, CT

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Traci Marando treats patients.