Dietetics  |
Female
Traci Haynes, RD
Traci Haynes, RD is a dietetics provider who practices in Chico, CA.

341 Broadway St Ste 224

Chico, CA 95928

Learn about Traci Haynes

• Dietetics

Traci Haynes does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Traci Haynes is unavailable at this time.

Traci Haynes has no awards or honors listed.

Traci Haynes has no media or publications listed.

Traci Haynes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Traci Haynes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Traci Haynes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Traci Haynes to family and friends
4.1
Traci Haynes' Performance
Chico, CA |
Traci was very knowledgeable and helpful at appointments; however, she was often difficult to get in touch with and had to reschedule my appointments last minute.
Sacramento, CA |
Traci is the best dietitian I could have ever asked for. She is always very supportive and encouraging. She really takes the time to listen and understand what I have to say. She is very knowledgeable in her field and helps me gain a better understanding of the importance of nutrition. By the time I leave her office, I have more confidence in myself and in my recovery. I would definitely recommend Traci to anyone who is seeking help.
California |
My daughter had been meeting regularly with her eating disorder therapist & pediatrician for over a year, but hadn’t made much progress toward recovery until she started working with Traci Haynes. Traci's straight forward & no-nonsense, but also fun & positive. She clearly explains the dynamics of nutrition and what happens to your body when you starve it or deprive it of nutrition. There is no doubt that Traci’s guidance, compassion and understanding really kick-started my daughter’s recovery.
in Chico, CA |
Traci is a truly outstanding dietitian and nutritional counselor. She is an expert in the science of nutrition, and she has an impressive ability to explain concepts in layperson's terms. Just as importantly, she really connects with her clients, and shows how much she cares about their success and well-being. She will help you chart a path to healthy living, providing motivation and help at every step along the way. I've worked with many dietitians, and Traci is by far the best!
Chico, CA |
Traci has saved my life in more ways than one. Her time, effort, care and support I have received from her go above and beyond what a regular car provider would do. She understand what I was going through which was so essential for me. Everyone going through a recovery process needs someone like Traci. Her knowledge was essential in helping me to understand what I needed to do. I put my trust in her with my own life. She is excellent in her field and can help so many women get their lives back.
Davis, CA |
Traci has been the most supportive, encouraging, and insightful person helping me through my eating disorder recovery. She is amazing at being able to listen, relate, and give feedback and support. She always checks in and is available whenever I need her. She has helped me grow in so many ways and I can't imagine where I'd be in my recovery process if it were not for Traci.
in Chico, CA |
Did not take time to build relationship with patient. Accused and spoke about herself often.
Have you seen Traci Haynes, RD?
Are you Traci Haynes?