Traci Hatch, LCMHC

Counseling •  Female • Age 51

Traci Hatch, LCMHC is a counselor in Salt Lake City, UT. She specializes in counseling and marriage & family therapy.

Best Life Counseling

Best Life Counseling470 E 3900 S Ste 101 Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Traci Hatch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Traci Hatch

Traci Hatch?
Traci Hatch's Performance
What People Say About Traci Hatch, LCMHC
Traci has been a great help to me. She’s down to earth, practical and gives real life advice to help me change my life and behaviors. I’ve seen many therapists. Most have focused on feelings. While Traci addresses my emotions and practices empathy, sympathy etc., she also explains the science and biology behind my emotions and behaviors. She’s taught me the skills I needed to feel stable and in control. I just can’t say enough good things. If you need help changing your self, relationships and life in general- go see Traci.
TR – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Hatch, LCMHC?
Traci changed my life for the better. I am forever appreciative of the work we have done together. She has helped me understand so much about my brain and how I process trauma. I’ve learned so many copping skills and how to reframe my thoughts in a productive way. I have seen several therapists and Traci is far and beyond the best. I really loved her willingness to work with my family outside of an office. She met us at a park to help my daughter work on her confidence in bike riding.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Hatch, LCMHC?
Traci is the most amazing, smartest therapist I have ever met in my life!!!! When my husband was manic in crisis she was able to gain trust VERY quickly and calm him down. It was the most amazing, beautiful thing!!!! She has helped him stay stable for over a year and has helped his self esteem so much! I am forever grateful for her and I could talk about her allllll day long, but this review only allows 500 characters. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her. She changed our lives!
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Hatch, LCMHC?
Oh my gosh. You're a gem. I am being 100% sincere when I tell you that your session was truly one of the best and most comfortable I've ever experienced. You're approachable, but still extremely professional. You blend that line of hanging out with someone you trust and yet not crossing over too much into "friends". I’m sure that’s a difficult balance to find for a therapist. You for being as transparent as caring as you are. I would refer anyone I care about to you in a heartbeat.
Stefanie Froehlich-Burns in Highland, UT – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Hatch, LCMHC?
Traci is amazing! I have referred her to several of my friends. Which I wouldn't do if I didn't trust her and know she is a gifted counselor. She is positive in her interactions and made a great connection with my teenage daughter. I will always appreciate the life skills and coping skills she taught herr. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a positive and upbeat counselor. She became a true mentor to my daughter and to our family.
Natalie and Megan in West Jordan, UT – Jan 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Hatch, LCMHC?

How was your experience with Traci Hatch?

Traci Hatch accepts

Traci Hatch accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay
We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Traci Hatch treats your condition or procedure

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

My therapeutic approach is informitive, collaborative, and holistic. I take into consideration the neurological, biological, psychological, and social factors that contribute to each individual's strengths and struggles. I use my skills and knowledge...

• Counseling