Traci Delk, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 48

Traci Delk

Traci Delk, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Nashville, TN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and orthopedic surgery.

Make an appointment

Traci Delk accepts

Traci Delk accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Traci Delk treats your condition or procedure

The mission of Southern Joint Replacement Institute is to provide state-of-the-art care in a professional and compassionate environment while honoring a commitment to research and education in the field of joint replacement. We are fully committed to providing personalized care and developing lasting relationships with patients and their families.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Traci Delk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Traci Delk

Traci Delk?
Traci Delk's Performance
What People Say About Traci Delk, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
I have been a patient of Dr. Craig Morrison, Traci Dell being his nurse practitioner, for five years. I have never been disappointed with any surgery or any office visit! There is always ample time to discuss any of my concerns, and a strong effort to help me resolve any issues. I highly recommend, and have recommended, Southern Joint Replacement , Dr. Craig Morrison and Traci Dell often!
She is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
I would recommend to anyone to see Traci. She is very kind and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel like you can ask her anything about her situation. I’ve been seeing traci for 3 years for knee issues and she has been very helpful. You will not be disappointed with her care. She is also very willing to share with my family what’s going on with me with my permission. They are always aware of my situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Traci is awesome. Very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Experience was excellent. She always takes the time to explain the details of the visit and recommendations. She is professional, caring and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Traci to any SJRI patient. She gets an outstanding evaluation from me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Follow up on knee replacement. X-rayed for problems with hip (opposite side). Traci was thorough, as usual, and determined my problem. Traci explains easily and takes whatever time is needed to assure me. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Southern Joint is always on time. Never had to wait more than 5 min. I love Tracy, Dr Morrison’s NP. She’s VERY knowledgeable, genuinely concerned with a passionate heart. Highly recommend this group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
She was very explanatory as to why I have the pain in my RKR.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Although this review is for my last visit withTraci Delk, it applies to EVERY visit to the offices of Southern Joint Replacement. I have been completely satisfied with all aspects of my care. To give you an example of my satisfaction, we are making preparations to move to my childhood home in Indiana; however, I plan to return to TN and SJR for my medical needs. I have many friends in IN that have had the same surgeries as I but none have had the success I have experienced!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Traci is very kind and personable and shows genuine concern. She is very knowledgeable and takes time to answer all questions patiently. Traci and Dr Morrison make an excellent team, and I have been thoroughly happy with my decision to go with SJRI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
When having difficulty walking, Traci Delk is excellent in providing shots for one's knees. She is professional, kind, and caring. Your well-being is of upmost importance to Traci and her assistant. The staff at Southern Joint Replacement is very efficient, also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Traci is so personable!! She is very concerned about you and your health issues. Never seems in a hurry and focuses on you. Traci is always pleasant and has a smile on her face. I am thankful she is my PA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Traci always is very pleasant and always takes her time to make sure all you questions are answered. She also takes her time explaining everything to you and makes sure you understand everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Traci Delk is great. She always spends time , never rushing, and takes time to talk and let you know everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Everyone is kind and helpful. I always reccommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
I have total confidence in the care I get. Have never had the slightest problem with my knee replacements.
Awesome
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to assist the patient with his/her orthopedic problem.HIGHLY RECOMMEND
×Post a ResponseAre you Traci Delk, ARNP?
Ms. Delk is wonderful. She will always tell the truth about your problem. She tells you the different options for your problem. Then she lets you decide which option you would like to do.
Traci Delk is the best!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Traci Delk?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Traci Delk treats patients.

Compare Providers