Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Female • Age 35

Dr. Cassidy

Comprehensive Therapy Centers

3602 E Sunset Rd Las Vegas, NV 89120

Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Las Vegas, NV. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cassidy to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Cassidy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cassidy accepts

Dr. Cassidy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cassidy

Dr. Cassidy?
Dr. Cassidy put me back together earlier this summer. I had multiple issues that needed to be rehabbed. She was very thorough in her diagnosis and formulated a plan to get me back and going in no time. I can't recommend Dr. Cassidy enough
Lance – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
Traci and the staff at Comprehensive Therapy Center were wonderfully helpful with my knee replacement recovery. Always there to assist, explain and encourage. Attention to cleanliness during covid is top-notch.
Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
Traci is by far the best PT i have had while going through my condition of Spinal Stenosis. She listens and always goes the extra mile. She gives you hope when you thought you might not have any for treatment without surgery. She is always available to answer any questions related to your condition. Thank you Traci for giving me more options You are the best.
Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
Dr. Cassidy is a superb physical therapist. She did a thorough evaluation for my back problem and provided excellent treatment. At the end of my treatment period, I had no back pain. She is very friendly and listens to all concerns. I highly recommend her and will use her again if necessary.
Herb Noonan – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
I had an excruciating neck condition that was affecting my neck, back, and shoulder. Traci directed by stretching and strengthening exercises both in and out of the clinic with total individual support. She explained her process, what I could expect, and why it would work. Everyone in the clinic was pleasant, attentive, and efficient. She is indeed a great asset to her profession.
Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
Traci Cassidy represents professionalism at its finest, combined with a caring heart and ability to listen carefully to her patients' concerns. My hip pain was affecting my quality of life, and she has helped me tremendously. After my Medicare benefits ended she carefully explained what I could do to at home to continue to improve, even adding "work-arounds" to compensate for my home's lack of the sophisticated equipment I enjoyed at the treatment center. I would heartily recommend CTC and Dr. Cassidy to anyone whose pain requires professional physical therapy treatments.
Judy Jetter-Girard – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
Dr. Cassidy made my experience with physical therapy as pleasant as possible after a total knee replacement . Her expertise and encouragement were much appreciated. My progress was rapid and complete. The staff is also professional and prompt with attention to detail. Thanks so much for your great care.
Candy – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
I had hip pain and leg numbness and tingling. My PCP thought it was hip bursitis. A month later I was seen by an orthopedic doctor who gave me a cortisone shot in my hip. It didn't improve. I was then prescribed physical therapy. I chose Comprehensive Therapy Center on E. Sunset Rd. My physical therapist is Traci Cassidy. She evaluated me and determined that it wasn't hip bursitis but thought I had herniated discs. I got an MRI and she was correct in her diagnosis. She assured me they would heal with treatment and time and now I am pain free! At each appointment I felt like I was the most important person to her. She explained my condition and the treatment she was doing and how it would benefit me. She taught me my new course of exercises so I can get strong again and maintain being well. Traci is a great physical therapist, an excellent communicator, and a happy and nice person who is a joy to know!
Joey Marcoux – Oct 09, 2019
Excellent
Michael H. Singer – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
After my knee replacement, I had several choices. I choose Comprehensive Therapy Center and met Traci on my first visit. Over almost 3 months. I was given back my life. I am camping and hiking again. From the first visit, I was given the tools to gain strength and the use of my new knee. Traci ( and staff) help to get you started and then “give” you the ability to move safely with confidence. She is open and sensitive to what motivates you to get the most out of your visit. I highly recommend
Mar 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
Dr. Cassidy is a first-class PT provider who not only does her job well but treats her patients beyond well. Her knowledge and ability to keep you motivated during the hard work sets her above the rest. Her desire to see her patients improve each and every time she works with them is not something you can fake. She cares about her patients and I am blown away how good she is. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for one of the city's top PT docs.
Scott in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?
Dr. Cassidy has made my life so much better. She examined all my injuries and explained things to me in such a way that I finally understood the extent of my injuries and why my recovery was taking so much longer than I anticipated. I see her three times a week and she never makes me feel rushed or like I am taking too much of her time. I feel better mentally and physically and think she must be the best physical therapist in Las Vegas if not the world. I am thankful I stumbled into her!
Terre in las vegas, NV – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Traci Cassidy, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Cassidy?

Traci received a B.S. in Kinesiology from University of Nevada, Las Vegas and continued at UNLV for her Doctorate in Physical Therapy.  She is currently...Read more

• Physical Therapy