Tracey Cardello, LCSW

Mental HealthFemaleAge 51

Tracey Cardello

TLC Counseling and Wellness Studio

PO box Jericho, NY 11753

Tracey Cardello, LCSW is a Mental Health Professional in Jericho, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Tracey Cardello to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Mental Health Professionals in your area

"I craft individualized therapy for adults and groups struggling with depression, stress, existential crisis, eating disorders, relationship problems, anxiety, and obesity by teaching you how to tap into your own inner..."

- Tracey Cardello, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Tracey Cardello treats your condition or procedure

Tracey Cardello's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Spiritual Problems

Tracey Cardello accepts

Tracey Cardello accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Fidelis Care
Fidelis Care HMO
United Behavioral Health EPO

Tracey Cardello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tracey Cardello

Tracey Cardello

I'm extremely grateful I found a therapist like Tracey who has many unconventional tools in her toolbox that have provided me with tons of insight, relief with certain issues, and improvement in many areas in my life. She is empathetic, compassionate, and really hears what I'm saying. She provides appropriate feedback and asks skillful questions to dig deeper. I'd recommend working with Tracey to anyone with an open mind who's looking to do therapy a bit differently, more holistically, and uncover unconscious things that are at play. I've worked with other therapists and have not achieved nearly as much success as I have with Tracey. She's a true master of her craft.
Syd – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
I have been working with Tracey for a little over a year & I find her to be an amazing & intuitive guide on my quest for wellness in all of its forms. As a practicing Christian & a Reiki master I fully appreciate the energetic healing techniques that she uses. The energy healing techniques allow for the flow & easy release of past traumas or current issues. I highly recommend Tracey as a therapist & healing guide.
Terri – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
Tracey has helped me overcome and realize things about myself, my life and my surroundings, more than I ever thought imaginable. I am so happy I found a mental health professional that is more than just a listener. Her techniques, questions and feedback are so helpful and has really guided me to find truths and deeper meanings. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Tracey and her practice; I recommend her to anyone wanting to learn more about themselves.
Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
Tracey has been an encouraging, supportive, and energetic therapist! Her techniques and methods have opened doors for me that I once thought could never be unlocked. Her methodology in regard to healing and coping have truly transformed the way I view myself and interact with others!
Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
Honestly, before I started seeing you I was constantly trying to repress my emotions rather than trying to understand them. I would find myself trying to hold onto a preconceived idea of “normal” and all that was doing was making me feel worse about myself and my emotions. Since I’ve started seeing you I’ve learned how those emotions work and why they impact me the way that they do. I’ve learned that everyone has their own “normal” and that I can’t hold myself to anyone else’s standard. Now that I am learning to understand my emotions and interact with them in a way that is healthy and constructive I feel so much better. I take the tools you teach me in therapy and place them in my every day life and it has made all the difference! I am kinder to myself and my feelings now and I understand what it means to love myself complete and unconditionally, I never thought I would be able to say something like that, but then I met you :).
Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
Worked with Tracey for over a year on issues related to work, self esteem and trauma. She is phenomenal: present, knowledgeable and fearless. I learned so much about myself and was able to progress significantly with her help.
Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
In only three sessions, Tracey has taught me some much needed and very useful strategies/ techniques that have helped me get through a very tough and stressful time. I was really hoping for something quick, effective and non-traditional (meaning not as much talk therapy as I have customarily experienced) and Tracey's approach has been a great fit for me. She provides a multi-faceted and tailored approach that is fitting to her clients style and she also provides education around the techniques/ strategies that she is recommending.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
Tracey is my therapist for a couple of months. She is very knowledgeable, compassion, care giving person. Her methods are helping me to build my self esteem, she has helping me from pass trauma experiences, stress, getting better sleep and more. She works with the whole body-mind, the energy to help you to get into positive stage of your life. I feel wonderful. Every session I end with a smile in my face and ready to face my life changes circumstances.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
I used to see Miss Tracey Cardello regularly as my therapist in Hicksville. She's excellent, perceptive, brilliant, & very professional. She has huge amounts of empathy & if I ever felt uncomfortable or too upset to speak about a certain topic, Tracey would help me through it. I miss her terribly. I have since gotten into an almost fatal car accident & can't walk. I would do anything to be able to speak with her again & continue our sessions, but unfortunately I can't do that at this time.
Woodbury, NY – Feb 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
Tracey is extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. She is on the leading edge of her field by employing techniques developed to rapidly and effectively treat various symptoms and conditions. She freed me from anxiety and depression that controlled my life and limited my success. Her techniques are extremely effective over time and my anxiety has completely subsided. Highly recommend.
Woodbury, NY – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
After working with Tracey on anxiety issues, I've been able to lose weight, sleep better and am more confident and relaxed. It?s been a turning point in my life.
Anonymous in East Meadow, NY – Apr 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?

How was your experience with Tracey Cardello?
Provider explaining information to patient