Tracey Cardello, LCSW

Mental Health ·  Female · Age 49

Tracey Cardello

TLC Counseling and Wellness Studio

400 Jericho Tpke Ste 107 Jericho, NY 11753

Tracey Cardello, LCSW is a mental health professional in Jericho, NY. She specializes in mental health, counseling, and more.

Tracey Cardello accepts

Tracey Cardello accepts the following insurance:

1199SIEU

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety

I craft individualized counseling and therapy for adults and groups struggling with eating disorders, relationship problems, anxiety, and obesity.   My innovative approach quickly treats phobias, stress, trauma, limiting beliefs, self-sabot...

• Mental Health

Tracey Cardello?
Tracey Cardello's Performance
What People Say About Tracey Cardello, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
Worked with Tracey for over a year on issues related to work, self esteem and trauma. She is phenomenal: present, knowledgeable and fearless. I learned so much about myself and was able to progress significantly with her help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
In only three sessions, Tracey has taught me some much needed and very useful strategies/ techniques that have helped me get through a very tough and stressful time. I was really hoping for something quick, effective and non-traditional (meaning not as much talk therapy as I have customarily experienced) and Tracey's approach has been a great fit for me. She provides a multi-faceted and tailored approach that is fitting to her clients style and she also provides education around the techniques/ strategies that she is recommending.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
Tracey is my therapist for a couple of months. She is very knowledgeable, compassion, care giving person. Her methods are helping me to build my self esteem, she has helping me from pass trauma experiences, stress, getting better sleep and more. She works with the whole body-mind, the energy to help you to get into positive stage of your life. I feel wonderful. Every session I end with a smile in my face and ready to face my life changes circumstances.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
I used to see Miss Tracey Cardello regularly as my therapist in Hicksville. She's excellent, perceptive, brilliant, & very professional. She has huge amounts of empathy & if I ever felt uncomfortable or too upset to speak about a certain topic, Tracey would help me through it. I miss her terribly. I have since gotten into an almost fatal car accident & can't walk. I would do anything to be able to speak with her again & continue our sessions, but unfortunately I can't do that at this time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
Tracey is extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. She is on the leading edge of her field by employing techniques developed to rapidly and effectively treat various symptoms and conditions. She freed me from anxiety and depression that controlled my life and limited my success. Her techniques are extremely effective over time and my anxiety has completely subsided. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?
After working with Tracey on anxiety issues, I've been able to lose weight, sleep better and am more confident and relaxed. It?s been a turning point in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tracey Cardello, LCSW?

How was your experience with Tracey Cardello?