Tori-Lyn Mills, MED

Tori-Lyn Mills
Telehealth services available

Serenity Therapeutic Counseling Services

2525 Riva Rd Ste 142 Annapolis, MD 21401

Tori-Lyn Mills, MED is a Counselor in Annapolis, MD. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Tori-Lyn Mills to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Tori-Lyn Mills treats your condition or procedure

Tori-Lyn Mills accepts

Tori-Lyn Mills' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tori-Lyn Mills

Tori-Lyn Mills?
Ms. Mills is an outstanding therapist. Her warm, gentle, and caring approach makes you feel completely at ease and able to truly open up without feeling judged. She is truly engaged and invested in her patients and never makes you feel rushed. She helped me create a personal development plan so that I can be more focused with my personal and professional goals. She also taught me how to identify strategies to reduce the stress and anxiety I experience in some of my inter-personal relationships by setting appropriate boundaries. I can’t thank her enough for how much she has helped me. I would highly recommend working with Ms. Mills and would give 10 stars if I could, but the rating system only goes up to 5 stars!!
JS – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Tori-Lyn Mills, MED?

How was your experience with Tori-Lyn Mills?

• Counseling

Does Tori-Lyn Mills, MED offer telehealth services?

Tori-Lyn Mills has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Does Tori-Lyn Mills, MED accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Tori-Lyn Mills accepts your insurance.

Where is Tori-Lyn Mills, MED's office located?

Tori-Lyn Mills' office is located at 2525 Riva Rd Ste 142, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Tori-Lyn Mills, MED?

Serenity Therapeutic Counseling Services2525 Riva Rd Ste 142 Annapolis, MD 21401