Dr. Tony Park, OD

Dr. Tony Park, OD

Optometry  ·
Male
Dr. Tony Park, OD is an optometrist in Rego Park, NY. He specializes in optometry.

6135 Junction Blvd

4.5

Dr. Park?
Dr. Park's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tony Park, OD
I am so glad our family did eye exams with Dr. Park. We took retinal photos and Dr. Park found a macular hole in my eye. Highly recommend Dr. Park!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Park, OD?
Very impressive. My son got the ortho-K lens from Dr. Park. As a serious swimmer his vision was problematic. But wearing ortho-k lens at the night time now he can see clearly during swimming. Very happy with the results. Highly recommend Dr. Park!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Park, OD?
Dr. Park is a very informative, professional and friendly doctor. Our family has been seeing Dr. Tony Park in Costco Rego Park since he opened office in 2017. His exam is very thorough and he is taking good care of my family. My son really likes him and now he wants to be an eye doctor. His office is equipped with high tech machines. Also his staffs are very friendly. I will highly recommend Dr. Park!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Park, OD?
What a great experience with Dr. Park and staff. I ran out my contact lenses and realized my prescription is expired. I called in the morning and get the appointment on the same day. Dr. Park explained how to wear the toric lenses which I never told by other doctors. He is very professional, knowledgeable and generous. He gave me enough sample contact lenses until I receive my orders. Office is very clean and nicely decorated. The eye picture is very impressive. Staff is very friendly, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Park, OD?
I've had glasses for about 16 years of my adult life & I have had to take an eyeglasses prescription exam every year. With that said, I have NEVER in all my years encountered a more pompous, arrogant, hustler like Dr. Tony Park. With each year I have taken an eyeglass exam the pulimary distance has ALWAYS been something that is REQUIRED as part of the exam. I can't take a RX without a PD and obtain glasses, it is a REQUIRED piece of info, according to Dr. Park it's a REQUESTED piece of info.
PD (Pupil distance) is NOT required to be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Park, OD?
Dr. Park saw myself, my dad, and my two sisters. Throughout my appointment, he was very thorough and patient. He made sure I knew exactly what changes were happening to my vision. Throughout the years, I've jumped from different optometrists because I felt like some wanted to rush my exam. I have a very high prescription and a high number in astigmatism so it takes a while to notice if my vision has remained the same or gotten worse. Dr. Park made sure I was confident my updated prescription.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Park, OD?
Great doctor! I would recommend him. He takes care of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Park, OD?
I was at first hesitant to make the appointment because he seems to be a new professional in that office. But glad I went. Now that I have been using my new contact lenses for 2 weeks, I am happy to recommend anyone who wants to get the eyes examined. He is thorough, he listens and he did offer an option no one had given me before: combining reading and driving prescription in one by using one eye for near and one for distance. No headache so far, no problems ordering online. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Park, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Park?

Tony Park, OD Costco Optometry at Rego Park