Dr. Toni Licata, OD

Dr. Toni Licata, OD

Optometry  |
Dr. Toni Licata, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Tampa, FL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Read her story

3109 W Swann Ave # Located

• Spectera
  • Superior Vision

Learn about Dr. Licata

Dr. Licata's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Licata "I was born and raised in South Tampa, attending Plant High. Later, I graduated from HCC and became a licensed optician and opened my own optical shop. Desiring more knowledge of the clients I was dispensing glasses to, I returned to school, graduating in 1994 as a doctor of optometry. I then joined Guggino Family Eye where I practiced for 15 years along with wonderful surgeons and another great optometrist. Currently, I am self employed in two locations. I am still in South Tampa within Dr. Guggion's practice, and I am also in Plant City within Value Optical. I am grateful to my loyal patients who have continued to stay with me throughout my career. I am married to my sole mate and enjoy my family on time off. "

This content was provided by Dr. Licata "Treating patients with compassion and to the best of my ability is easy because patients are like extended family. They can trust I will always be available and will provide the best care to my knowledge or I will seek the best care for them if what they need is out of my scope of care. I will always follow up and be sure my patients have gotten the care they deserve. "

• Optometry

Dr. Licata does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Conjunctivitis

• Nova Southeastern College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Nova-Southeastern Univ., College Of Optometry
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Licata has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Licata has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Licata does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Licata and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Licata's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Licata to family and friends
based on 7 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Licata Says:

A patient's recommendation is the highest compliment. I strive to not only give the best care to my patients, but I hope to make my patients feel they are part of my extended family. I am thankful to the many patients who have continued to have faith in my care of their eye needs and their continued loyalty is the biggest reward and compliment. I thank each one from the bottom of my heart.

Dr. Licata's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
She is an excellent dr who really cares for the pt more than just how much $$$ she can make. esp if she knows your on a low income, i ve been going to her for many, many years. Dr licata also has a great since of humor, which makes you feel comfortable while being examined, rather than interrogated.
Have you seen Dr. Toni Licata, OD?
Are you Dr. Licata?