Toni Alex, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Toni Alex
3334 Richmond Ave Ste 204 Houston, TX 77098

Toni Alex, LCSW is a social worker in Houston, TX. She specializes in social work and psychotherapy.

Toni Alex accepts

Toni Alex accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Toni Alex treats your condition or procedure

Toni Alex's conditions and procedures:

• Grief
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.5

Toni Alex?
Toni Alex's Performance
What People Say About Toni Alex, LCSW
My encounter with Ms. Toni was one of warmth, safeness, attentiveness, and so much more. She is very receptive, encouraging, seasoned, patient, and I have already reached leaps and bounds under her excellent services. The tools Ms. Toni offers to enable me to address concerns have proven to be useful and resourceful. She is open-minded and willing to go the extra mild. Her professionalism is outstanding, ?leaving me looking forward to our next session to become aware of more concerns that I have otherwise not been able to solve. Ms. Toni is simply overall well rounded, knowledgeable, and wise she is full of tools for success. I feel as though the sessions I have had leaves me feeling better. I am highly likely to recommend Toni to family and friends. I, in fact, have already done so. She is fantastic, and my first encounter left me with a strong desire to apply the homework to my situation. I felt empowered to accomplish things, and I know this is only the beginning of a great start.
×Post a ResponseAre you Toni Alex, LCSW?
I am very dissatisfied in the treatment that my son received from Mrs. Alex. She abandon him as a patient in a very fragile & critical stage in his life. He develop a repore with her & trusted her. In his greatest time of need she dismiss him as a patient through no fault of his own. I trusted her as a dr base on what her profile listed. What's unethical to me is that knowing the state of how severe his case was for her to discard him away without a legitimate reason is disheartening to me. My son @ this point have know desire to see or trust another therapist although he desperately needs it because of her actions towards him. He was a model patient he had a seizure during an appt with her as a result of a new rx that was given to him from a dr she referred him to that incident lead to her dismissing him as a patient because of her fear of him relapsing. This is Mrs. Alex field of expertise to teach one how deal with post traumatic events & she failed as a dr & human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Toni Alex, LCSW?
Toni is the best therapist I've ever met, and I've had a few. I went to her to assist with making some major life changes and help with a broken heart and spirit. She asked the right questions and helped me plan out what my best future would look like. I made lists and took the steps to change my life to be happy and peaceful. I am in the place ever, happy and free from worry, anxiety and fear. I owe it to her excellent guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Toni Alex, LCSW?
Toni has helped me heal and thrive as an individual
×Post a ResponseAre you Toni Alex, LCSW?
Help me to understand myself. Listen to me and my problems. Looking forward to my next session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Toni Alex, LCSW?

How was your experience with Toni Alex?

• Social Work