Tong Lu, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 68

Acupuncture

Tong Lu, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Edmonds, WA. Her office accepts new patients.

Tong Lu, LAC
7631 212th St SW Ste 111C Edmonds, WA 98026

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Tong Lu treats your condition or procedure

Tong Lu accepts

Tong Lu accepts the following insurance:

Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Tong Lu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tong Lu

Tong Lu

Knowledgeable and caring doctor
I have been a patient of Doctor Lu for 2-3 years now. I have had knee surgery for both knees. I tried a lot of things to reduce the pain. But nothing worked as good as Dr. Lu's acupuncture. She has an outstanding understanding in her field. She will go out of the way to provide best care for you. For us she has kind of become a family caregiver and it feels as if we have known her for years. She not only helps you with the problem that you are working with but will give you helpful advice to solve any other issues you might be having too. She has a great affable bedside manner and is so very fun to talk to, I always recommend her to anyone that needs acupuncture. She is very flexible and works with your time schedule too.
Khushbu K – Jun 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Lu’s for several years. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but she is very kind and compassionate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?
Highly recommend Dr. Lu! She has been treating me for several years now for menopause symptoms, digestion and immune support. She gave me lots of suggestions for discussing care with my GP and other specialists that have been super helpful. She's always been straightforward about payment, flexible about scheduling and she is easily the kindest health care provider I have ever worked with. She always takes time to make sure I get the care I need. I always feel better after seeing Dr. Lu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lu for nearly fifteen years. She provides consistently outstanding, personalized, personable and compassionate care. I have been treated successfully for hyperthyroidism, migraines, back pain, rosacea, stress, poor sleeping, respiratory infections and much more. Additionally, her background as an MD in China gave her insights into conditions my mother was suffering from that were as yet undiagnosed, and were later confirmed by her primary care physicians. Dr. Lu has always been accommodating of scheduling -- far more so than most medical offices -- and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure she's available when needed. She is highly recommended for the very best health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?
I have been a patient for 6 years. She has helped my neuropathy and arthritis in my hands and knees. For most of this time I've worked and she was able to fit me in as I had time. And those times I was too wrapped up in work, she would always call to remind me. Sometimes, graciously, allowing me to come 10 mins late. Close to work off Hwy 99, easy parking, and safe, clean, pleasant treatment rooms.
PE – Jan 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?
Improved Conditions other Doctors Could Not. I've been using Dr. Lu for years to treat incredible pain and stiffness in my ankle, after many health professionals said nothing further could be done. She has helped me with insomnia, menopause symptoms, reduced my stress and it all aids in my weight loss (20 lbs so far). Dr. Lu is very flexible if you need to move an appointment (with enough courtesy notice). Dr. Lu is highly sanitary in her office. She is very supportive all all health issues and genuinely interested in your total health. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Lu and I'm definitely having overall improved health without medications. Ten stars if I could.
Jan 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?
I have been with Dr. Lu since 2016. I was referred to her by a colleague. Dr. Lu is incredible! Not only has she taken great care of my health, but also she is lovely to speak with at every appointment. It’s rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding quality of medical care. With her rich experience as a medical doctor in China and an acupuncture therapist in the United States, she is extremely knowledgeable and has broad skills to treat a variety of health issues, from pain management to immunological disorders, from physical disability to mental boost. At each appointment, she explained everything to me in a very clear manner, and tried her best to accommodate my scheduling requests. Many times, she even kindly offered free consultation on my other health issues. I always feel at ease and confident in my receiving expert medical care at her clinic. I have referred multiple colleagues and friends to her, and everyone l
Jean – Jan 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?
I do not recommend Dr. Lu. She is more interested in money than helping patients. She was pleasant enough until insurance didn't pay for one visit because she billed incorrectly. I explained her error and how to fix it by rebilling, but she told me I had to pay out-of-pocket. She is passive-aggressive but will become downright AGGRESSIVE if you stand up to her. She kept money I paid to her that insurance showed I didn't owe. She berated me about past missed appointments ONLY AFTER not receiving payment for that one visit. One, I phoned the morning of to explain that I had a fever and dizziness. Another, she wrote the appointment time down wrong but insisted I made the mistake. I would not have scheduled the time she wrote since I have another standing appointment at that time. She had an opening later that day anyway. Then, she didn't do paperwork required by insurance and told me I was responsible again. She is still harassing me months later with illegitimate collection threats.
Disappointed Patient – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?
I really like Dr. Lu and would recommend her any time to my friends. At first I was a little skeptical towards acupuncture, but she helped me to eliminate pain in my neck. Thank you Dr. Lu!
Lynnwood, WA – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tong Lu, LAC?

How was your experience with Tong Lu?