Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology  |
Tommy Hindman II, MA
Tommy Hindman II, MA is a cognitive & behavioral psychology provider who practices in Crossville, TN. He is 30 years old. Tommy Hindman II is affiliated with Cumberland Medical Center and Cookeville Regional Medical Center.

31 Daniel Dr Ste 102

Crossville, TN 38555

Learn about Tommy Hindman II

This content was provided by Tommy Hindman II "Infinity Integrative Behavioral Health views the patient from a Systemic Structure. Everyone's life has a set of systems we operate in on a daily basis. These may look like but are not limited to family, relational, self, finances, spiritual, health, social, etc. We believe that when any one of these systems is not functioning well, all of the others systems are effected by this. Instead of simply treating the symptoms or putting a "band-aid" on them, we believe in treating the person as whole. (Body, Mind, & Spirit)

Think if the human body and the numerous systems within the body such as the central nervous system, endocrine system, cardiovascular, etc. what happens when one of these systems begins to shut down? It's chaos! Our mental health responds the exact same way.

We also believe in providing unconditional support to our clients by practicing from a nonjudgmental, open, and trusting therapeutic environment so that we can meet the client where they are. We openly welcome ANYONE"

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Tommy Hindman II does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Anxiety Attack

• Aftercare for Substance Abuse
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CTB-I)
  • Cognitive Rehabilitation
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depression Treatment
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Intensive Outpatient Treatment for Substance Abuse
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Narrative Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of South Carolina
  • Cornerstone Of Recovery, Louisville, Tn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Johnson University Graduate School Of Behavioral & Social Sciences
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Tommy Hindman II has no awards or honors listed.

Tommy Hindman II has no media or publications listed.

Tommy Hindman II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Tommy Hindman II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Tommy Hindman II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Tommy Hindman II to family and friends
Tommy Hindman II's Performance
in Crossville |
Very polite, encouraging, and professional! He does go above and beyond. I would recommend him to anyone going through life issues or in need of help.
in Crossville, TN |
TK was a blessing to my son Guy. My son is autistic, and it took TK , to finally help me to know that this is why Guy is different, yet a very special young man. Guy will graduate next May. Guy has learned how to show emotion. It fills my heart with joy to hear that emotion, that my son never showed before. So, we give TK our highest referral for any one in need. We miss you TK. and you are in our prayers!
in Lenoir city TN |
Great doctor he was able to get something out of my son that had been bothering him but he wouldn't tell anyone about and other doctors hadn't been able to get him to talk about it
in Knoxville, TN |
My description of TK - helpful, dependable, experienced, qualified, to the point, honest, caring, good listener, aggressive in helping the patient, decisive in treatment options and available when needed.
in Crossville, TN |
I enjoy going to therapy with T.K. He is very understanding, approachable, and full of helpful knowledge. Being a young adult I was skeptic of therapy, but in the five months I've been going I've learned a lot. For example, I leave every session with more understanding about my issues and mechanisms to cope with them. T.K. has helped me tremendously and I'd recommend him to people of all ages struggling with mental health issues.
in Crossville, TN |
Very professional organization! Top notch in everything. Helped me greatly in my time of need.
Crossvile, TN |
T.K. Is currently helping my husband and I work through some things we've struggled with for years. He was able to quickly point out some of the places we have been going wrong and has helped us communicate 10 times better after a month. Only complaint is that it's sometimes hard to get an appointment. Other than that he is very good and I would recommend him to my own family.
in Cookeville, TN |
Tommy is very nice and is helping me work through some of my issues.
in Kingston, TN |
T.K. was able to help me and my family get through some real difficult things. He always treated us with respect and always felt welcome. Very nice staff staff too. Thank you T.K.! -A.R.
Have you seen Tommy Hindman II, MA?
Are you Tommy Hindman II?

Hospitals where Tommy Hindman II has admitting privileges