Tolga Yenilmez, PT

Physical TherapyMaleAge 47

Tolga Yenilmez

Bridgewrights

5842 N Wayne Ave Apt G Chicago, IL 60660

Tolga Yenilmez, PT is a Physical Therapist in Chicago, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Tolga Yenilmez to book an appointment.

Compare with other Physical Therapists

Compare Tolga Yenilmez with our nearby Physical Therapists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Tolga Yenilmez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Tolga Yenilmez

Tolga Yenilmez

Dr. Tolga & Dr. Megan are amazing at Bridgewrights PT. They helped & guided my progress during sessions for a very painful & mentally exhausting SI Joint pain. They were supportive, mindful, diligent, knowledgable & great teachers. I learned so much about my body & accrued the belief of my own power to heal my body and mind along with the gentle hands on approach to my issue as well. Today I am feeling great & I know how to handle flare ups & also have piece of mind that they are there if I need them.
Kerry L. – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tolga Yenilmez, PT?
Dr. Yenilmez helped me tremendously! I came in with back, neck, and shoulder pain. I had never been injured, so this was very depressing to me. Thanks to Dr. Yenilmez and his excellent skills, I was able to find relief not only physical, but mental/emotional as well! He is always there to listen to your concerns and address the source of pain. He also teaches you how to alleviate pain on your own. I am more than thankful that I found Dr. Yenilmez!
EricCerv – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tolga Yenilmez, PT?
Tolga Yenilmez is a remarkably gifted physical therapist. His vast knowledge of the workings of the human body combined with his kind and compassionate nature make him one of the best therapists you will find anywhere. No matter what is ailing you, he can pinpoint the problem and help you feel better. In fact, after I’ve seen him, I always leave the session feeling ten times better than I did before I went in. Tolga is highly dedicated to his profession and his patients and I recommend him 100%!
C. Giles – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Tolga Yenilmez, PT?
I had been having recurring shoulder and neck pain for the last 2 years. I tried various methods of treatments with only temporary relief. Dr Tolga identified what was the source of my problem and treated my shoulder, neck and sacroiliac joint. I was not aware of how my SI joint and daily habits played a role in my problems. He views the body not as independent parts but as an interconnected whole. The treatment with manual therapy has been the most effective and lasting so far.
Chicago, IL – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Tolga Yenilmez, PT?

How was your experience with Tolga Yenilmez?
Provider explaining information to patient

Dr. Tolga Yenilmez received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Boston University after graduating from Istanbul University's Department of Physical...Read more

Dr. Tolga Yenilmez graduated from Istanbul University's Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in 1996.

• Physical Therapy

2010
Matc Animation and 3d Game Design

• Turkish

What other Physical Therapists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Physical Therapists.

What are Tolga Yenilmez, PT's top areas of care?

Tolga Yenilmez frequently treats Ankle Injury, Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, and Aquatic Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Tolga Yenilmez treats.

Where is Tolga Yenilmez, PT's office located?

Tolga Yenilmez's office is located at 5842 N Wayne Ave Apt G, Chicago, IL 60660. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Tolga Yenilmez, PT speak?

Tolga Yenilmez speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Tolga Yenilmez, PT offer telehealth services?

Tolga Yenilmez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Tolga Yenilmez, PT?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Tolga Yenilmez treats your condition or procedure

• Reflexology
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain

Tolga Yenilmez accepts

Tolga Yenilmez accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO