Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Todd Stockwell, DC
Dr. Todd Stockwell, D.C. has been providing Chiropractic services in South Los Angeles for over 25 years. The first person in his family to practice medicine, Dr. Stockwell became interested in sports and sports injuries while attending UC Riverside and playing on its soccer team. Today he helps patients with muscular and skeletal pain to regain full movement and live without pain. Dr. Stockwell recommends that patients who want to take great care of their backs spend a few minutes every day stretching and exercising. "Taking responsibility for your body and exercising regularly is a key part of any treatment," says Dr. Stockwell, "I often recommend to patients that they supplement my treatments with stretching exercises like yoga to keep them flexible and healthy." In his free time, Dr. Stockwell loves to surf with his three sons. He says that the best waves in Southern California can be found outside his front door. "The ocean is the fountain of youth," says Dr. Stockwell, "Anyone living in Southern California can benefit by simply taking a walk on the beach at sunset."

2220 Clark Ave

• Health Net of California
  • LACare

Learn about Dr. Stockwell

• Chiropractic

Dr. Stockwell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Riverside
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Los Angeles College
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Stockwell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stockwell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stockwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stockwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stockwell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stockwell to family and friends
Dr. Stockwell's Performance
in Norwalk, CA |
Dr. Stockwell is an outstanding doctor. I appreciate the way he tends to my physical ailments. I have seen other chiropractors but Dr. Stockwell is # 1 in my book. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. We need more doctors like him.
Long Beach, CA |
Dr. Stockwell has always been courteous, professional, and for once I have found a chiropractor who listens to me.
in CA |
I am truly happy with the Chiropractic care I have received from Dr. Stockwell and his assistant Leo. They are friendly, accommodating, kind, knowledgeable, and prompt. Dr. Stockwell is fully dedicated to the well-being of his patients. He has a genuine interest in the comfort and health of his patients. He is exemplary for what quality medical care should be. I am incredibly grateful for the pain relief I have received in his care. This team has made a positive impact in my healing.
in Cerritos, CA |
My experience with Dr. Stockwell has been nothing but amazing. Never have I had a doctor that is willing to go out of his way for me to make sure I get the most appropriate, prompt, & proper care. Not saying that my other doctors are incompetent, but Dr. Stockwell shows that he is truly invested in all of his patients' physical & emotional well-being. I thank God for his existence.
in Los Angeles, CA |
My hip and back needed help. My neck and shoulder needed help. Dr. Stockwell has made it possible for me to sleep all night again. Less pain and less numbness. What a great feeling.
in Los Alamitos, CA |
Dr Stockwell and his assistant Leo Ranis make an awesome team! I would highly recommend you see them!
in Buena Park, CA |
Dr. Stockwell is always very attentive, and smiles when you are waiting for in the lobby, as he passes. He is gentle with a very good knowledge of my needs, he is a good listener. His questions are pertinent to my treatment and he explains the methods of his procedures.
Dr. Stockwell is very thorough and listens to your concerns. Always a gentleman.
in Bellflower, Ca |
I had been tossed around I felt not getting no real answers to what was wrong with me. On my first visit he gave me more information and help then any other Dr. He has gone over one beyond to help me get answers. Great caring and honest Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Stockwell, DC?
Are you Dr. Stockwell?